x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung GALAXY mini Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Some Questions....

gmp009 (unregistered) 19 Feb 2011, 14:38 posted on

Hey, guys i just want to ask that how it's music sound is??? IS it better then samsung champ c3303k???

posted on 01 Apr 2011, 12:30

1. kiah (unregistered)

can someone tell me about its battery life of samsung galaxy pop?? please as soon as possile....

posted on 17 Apr 2011, 00:45

2. Krisnantyo (unregistered)

@gmp009:
the music sound is excellent thanks to DNSe system of Galaxy mini. the sound it made is crystal clear. but i think the music power of Galaxy mini (SPL/Sound Pressure Level) is one level below the c3303K Champ (according to my private benchmarking, using my favorite in-ear headphone/earplug-i'd like to name it, not those come with the package), 'coz i already had those two handset on my own, and i tag along it at my everyday usage.
eventually, it's up to your preference..

posted on 17 Apr 2011, 00:52

3. Krisnantyo (unregistered)

@kiah:
sorry, the battery is very poor if you use extensively on WiFi, Bluetooth profile(s), and also it's 3G/HSDPA capability. but, if you only look for listening music for hours with great in-ear experience & quality, great-use of internet, or enjoying multimedia without being dizzy about the various apps, you could choose Samsung's Bada platform thanks to its stability yet quite powerful system made on Samsung own development.

posted on 21 Apr 2011, 06:18

4. DONNA (unregistered)

HELLO.......I WANT TO KNOW WHICH ONE IS BETTER FROM THESE PHONES

1.SAMSUNG GALAXY MINI S5570

2.LG optimus one

3.samsung wave 533

please some one reply

posted on 30 Jul 2011, 02:55

6. AswinSanakan (unregistered)

@DONNA:
I have a samsung galaxy mini , and it's pretty good. it doesn't have a flash anyways.. it's better than wave.. Don't know abt optimus..

posted on 23 May 2011, 17:30

5. bonnie (unregistered)

Is it possible to transfer pictures on my breeze phone to my computer???

posted on 10 Aug 2011, 14:59

7. Pinto (unregistered)

While listening to Radio when i try to change the station through the Headset button, all of a sudden my music player opens out and starts palying the prviously paused song. Literally my headset doesnot function for radio... Pls can sme one help me out...

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories