Samsung Galaxy Mini
Kimba (unregistered) 27 Jul 2011, 17:25 posted on 0 0
I want to know if galaxy mini also has the function of using it for giving internet to another computer or something. Can it be used as a router?
1. Luiz (unregistered)
Yes... You can use it as a wifi router!
2. c2 (unregistered)
Luiz, may i know HOW can i use it as a wifi router???
what should i do or enable or something.. :)
3. Junming (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
1) Go to "Settings"
2) Then select "Wireless and Networks"
3) Then select "Tethering and portable hotspot"
4) You will then see "USB tethering" & "Mobile AP"
5) Select "USB tethering" if you only want to share your data/internet with one computer.
6) Else, select "Mobile AP". You can share with multiple computers when they switch on their wi-fi.
Hope that helps.