x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung GALAXY Note Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Will it hit the states??

chezzitstealer 02 Sep 2011, 11:04 posted on

I am really hoping that it will. It looks amazing, and i have big hands so it would be great for me. The only problem is i might have troubles hiding it in class:)

posted on 04 Sep 2011, 04:48

1. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)

i'm hoping for an unlocked quad band hspa model. i'm due for an upgrade, buy and iphone 5 on contract and sell for a profit and throw the extra towards this phone, if the price is right i should hopefully break even with my current phone being sold too. but thats a best case scenerio

posted on 18 Sep 2011, 16:56

2. GalaxyNoteStalker (unregistered)

I'm so psyched about this phone. I think it's the perfect marriage between tablet and phone. It's gonna be great. I hope it comes to the US soon.

posted on 05 Oct 2011, 22:27

3. JGuinan007 (Posts: 633; Member since: 19 May 2011)

Any real word on US carriers I love this phone I think I've sold fifty of them to everyone I know problem here in US is what carrier will carry it I'm hoping ATT and LTE but I'll switch carriers to get this phone!!!!!!!

posted on 30 Oct 2011, 07:50

4. nchaka (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Oct 2011)

I really want this phone! I would be able to sell my Xoom 4g and use the Note as my tablet, as it would be easier to carry around. I bought the iPhone 4s on contract, but i have a couple of weeks left to cancel it. I may use a flip phone or buy a Captivate on ebay to use until the Note comes out. If not, I could sell the 4S and the Xoom to cover the cost of the Note off contract.
Or maybe import it if I couldn't wait for AT&T to get it in.
Here are some videos of it in action, they even use the phone in the videos.
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=104489902989773&sk=app_104489902989773

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories