Samsung GALAXY Note II AT&T User Reviews

Call quality9.8/10
Build quality9.8/10
Camera9.5/10

FerneyZan
posted on 17 Jun 2013, 17:59 (Posts: 34; Member since: 21 Jul 2010)

STiLL THE BEST OVERALL..

FerneyZan has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I originally got my first Samsung Note II when I was with T-Mobile coming from a S3 and I was very pleased except for a few bugs it seemed.. But later I move back to AT&T and because I had my someone what negative experience with the Note II before I decided to get a LG Optimus Pro G because of its superior specs.. Well, it only took like 4-5 days for me to be back at the store and I got me again a new Note II and I'm glad I did.. By new Samsung Note II I got under AT&T works not only much better then the one I had with T-Mobile, but it gives me a much better overall experience then the LG Optimus Pro G.. The screens is fantastic and overall is always fast and fluent.

To make it more sweet, I use GO LAUNCHER EX with it, to make it work and look more amazing than anything out there. Every time my friends see it, they wish they had it because its beautiful screen size and amoled screen.. Not to mention that when I go to work or at the University, I hardly ever have to get on my Laptop to get things done or be able to access some of the things that I need right there and then..

So far, this baby is by far the best for me and after comparing it to the best Specs competitor, I know for sure I'm sticking this beast for a very long time come.. :)

Text input 10/10 I may not like the original text input programs it comes with, but that may be because I prefer to use the Keyboard I downlioaded from the MarketPlace/Google Play Store called "SwiftKey"
Battery 10/10 To my surprise the battery on this phone last longer then when I had the Note II from T-Mobile or even compared to the LG Optimus Pro G

Pros

• Fast and Fluentcy
  • Memory Expansion
  • Huge and Beautifl AMOLED screen at 5'5
  • Battery Performance & it Charges Fast

SamsungBeast23
posted on 24 May 2013, 02:05 (Posts: 0; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)

Best Phone on the market.. Even after 8 months.. MUST HAVE!!

SamsungBeast23 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Best phone I have ever had and trust me I have had the Iphone 3gs & Iphone 4s.. I have has the S2 Skyrocket.. This phones size feels amazing when you play games, Surf the net, or even watch videos.. The battery lasts about 14-15 hours for hardcore use.. I love everything about it and I just wish the camera was better and the phone was thinner.. not too bulky but I prefer S4 thinness.

• Pen
  • UI speed

Cons

• Bulky.. I wish it was as thin as the S4

SamsungBeast23 alternatives:

Socialite
posted on 04 Jan 2013, 22:44 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Sep 2011)

This phone is the Answer

Socialite has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I must say, I owned the Galaxy Note and was impressed by the features, however the memory caused the phone to freeze often and that alone was a drag. I purchased the Note 2 a few months ago (retail), and was skeptical due to the whopping 650 price tag. After careful review and testing, I have to give credit where it is due. Samsung did that! Beautiful screen, phenomenal battery life(due to the battery size bump), the chipset makes any game look like it was born to play, and storage with a memory card makes music and files, a joy to transport. Chrome browser on this device makes the internet move like a lightening bolt thanks to the chipset and google. Nothing negative to say at all about this device, but the steep price. My advice is get your hands on one because you will not be disappointed.

Pros

• Beautiful Screen, excellent battery life, lightening fast processor.

Cons

• Price is expensive, with the absence of an upgrade.

gameday78
posted on 20 Dec 2012, 11:25 (Posts: 47; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)

Best Phone EVER!

gameday78 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Best Phone on the market! Some phones have a better feature this or that, but this phone has the best overall everything! Long battery life, amazing camera and everything else to go with it... Price is an issue but compared to everything else on the market its a steal for what you get!

Pros

• everything!

Cons

• poor auto correct text