Samsung Flight II User Reviews

Call quality6.3/10
Reception7.8/10
Display7.5/10

born2run
posted on 16 Mar 2012, 09:21 (Posts: 0; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)

Cannot Hear thru the headset!

born2run has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone was tough to get use to, but I hung in there because of the 2 year contract. I can generally manage with it now however there are 2 big negatives: I cannot hear through the headset even when the volume is turned all the way up and I have purchased 3 different headsets with volume control. This means that I cannot use the phone while driving--HUGE negative! Also, this has the shortest battery life I have ever experienced.

Everyday usage 2/10 Cannot hear with a headset so I cannot use it while driving--HUGE problem. I took it to an AT&T repair shop and that seems to just be a problem you have to live with.

Pros

• Good keyboard
  • Easy to download pictures

Cons

• cannot hear thru headset
  • short battery life

HurlinPhones
posted on 29 May 2011, 09:21

Flight II - No No

HurlinPhones has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Samsung tried but didn't suceed with this phone. I could have lived with the confusing menus, lack of passcode to get into the phone, slightly confusing shift key when trying to capitalize thing, and even the hard to function touch screen. However, I won't deal with a battery that needs to be charged after sitting on standby for no more than 12 hours!

Battery 1/10 Won't stay on standby for 12 hours without needing to be charged

Pros

• Friendly Keyboard
  • Nice photo editing options

Cons

• Touch Screen is difficult
  • Battery won't last on stand by for 12 hours
  • Menu is confusing and hard to understand

samsung flight 2
posted on 14 Mar 2011, 15:54

good phone

samsung flight 2 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

If you need a GREAT phone without much money out of your pocket Then I recommend the Samsung Flight 2!
good phone i would recommend it very much
it is a great phone i love it it hasn't let me down it has everything and I mean everything I need!
100% great three thumbs up if I had three thumbs.
great now I want three thumbs :'(.
but ya it is a great phone if you want it u go get it it's also pretty cheap.

samsungimpressionluver
posted on 30 Dec 2010, 21:29

awesome phone

samsungimpressionluver has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I just got this phone but it really sucks i spent 250 on it because my samsung impression broke and i didnt have my upgrade but this phone wont even last more than 2 hours with its battery life. But the rest of the qualities are great just a little slow.

Pros

Cons

• battery really short

posted on 20 Aug 2010, 13:21

I agree with the other user. When I charged my battery for the first time I had it on over night and the battery dropped two bars, and by one oclock the low battery started flashing. I wanted a phone with a longer battery life, not a shorter one

Joan Anderson
posted on 19 Aug 2010, 08:50

I am really struggling with the  Flight II.  I went on line to check reviews and I see I'm the first one.  I don't think this is a user friendly phone.  The apps slide onto the surface and they are difficult to hide.  When I get a VM and want to delete or respond the key pad disappears.  It seems slow to the touch and finding apps.  I will try it for 10 days otherwise it's going back.