x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Evergreen Discussions
  • Options
    Close

It's a piece of crap

Jeff (unregistered) 21 Jul 2011, 07:56 posted on

In today's eco-crazy world, the word "organic" makes neo-hippies get all wet and quivery-legged. What they don't know is that the word "organic", as applied to food and food production, simply means "used animal dung for fertilizer and didn't spray to keep bugs off it." That's why, without exception, outbreaks of e. coli and other food-borne illnesses are always traced back to some "organic" farm.

As to technology, at least in the case of Samsung's Evergreen, "environmentally friendly" means "crap."

This phone has poor signal reception, poor sound quality (both ways), and for some reason known only to Samsung, it periodically turns itself off--and occasionally, back on. It will even do this in the middle of dialing a call.

Also, while it's marketed as a texting phone, in text-based utilities other than text-messaging (memos, calendar, tasks), it has a severe limit on the number of characters that can be entered, making them almost useless.

Word to the wise: don't waste your money, or your upgrade, on this piece of "green" sh*t.

I've owned mine since March 2011. Worst phone I've ever owned.

posted on 29 Jan 2012, 14:05

1. alyssabriand (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Jan 2012)

Can yours recieve pictures? Because mine will send pictures but won't let me recieve them, and I agree this phone is so stupid.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories