x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung E2652 Champ Duos Discussions
  • Options
    Close

How to connect Samsung E2652 Champ Duos as modem to PC for Internet

FLASH (unregistered) 02 Sep 2011, 16:07 posted on

Install samsung kies(you can get it from their site), connect your phone to the PC, select samsung kies mode on your phone, your PC will install all required drivers. Go to My network places(in XP) or network and sharing center( Win 7).
1. Create a new connection
2.Dial-up connection
3.Connection Name(give any name)
4.Phone number(*99# this works on idea dnt knw abt other operators,google it) 5.Leave Username & Password filds BLANK

Optional :
If asked for modem select samsung modem in the list,( which will show up if the mobile is connected to the pc,also u can select the COM port if shown,Default is COM PORT 1)

Add a shortcut to the desktop
Connect to the net

Note:
Sometimes due to wrong selection of COM ports, the device may not connect to the net so try using different ports, and also check for the dialing number and make sure it is the right one for the selected service operator.

posted on 09 Sep 2011, 06:12

1. masterkelvz (unregistered)

good job tnx 4 the info guys

posted on 13 Sep 2011, 01:00

2. rajhans (unregistered)

Hello , I have purchased Samsung Champ Duo . I am not able to connect it as a modem to PC and use it internet. i have written to customer care Samsung , they are telling this feature is not available in this phone . Any suggestion?

posted on 27 Sep 2011, 08:32

3. Dilbag (unregistered)

i have same problem

posted on 03 Oct 2011, 23:18

4. Samnsung Champ Duo (unregistered)

Problem is same as. not connect to pc.please write on my mail id if any suggest.

posted on 06 Oct 2011, 10:11

5. hirdesh (unregistered)

i hade my chapp phone sale cd ba cable sath nahi dete hai kuta

posted on 19 Nov 2011, 02:36

6. pravi1618 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)

Praveen: This phone not work as a modem if you want more details call to 1800 3000 8282

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories