- No rear camera
- Slow data means slow Internet browsing (EDGE)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.65 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Form factor:
- 4.14 x 1.74 x 0.65 inches (105.2 x 44.1 x 16.4 mm )
the average is 4.8 oz (138 g) 2.72 oz (77 g)
- 2.72 oz (77 g)
- Design features:
- Numeric keypad, Soft keys (2)
- Physical size:
- 1.5 inches
- 128 x 128 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 119 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Screen-to-body ratio:
- 16.04 %
- 65 536
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (692 min) 8.00 hours
- 8.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (488 h) 23.8 days (570 hours)
- 23.8 days (570 hours)
- 800 mAh
- Li - Ion
- 900, 1800 MHz
- 500 entries, Caller groups
- Calculator, Stopwatch, Countdown timer, Memo, Converter, Currency converter, Alarm, Flashlight, Calendar
- SMS, Predictive text input (T9)
JAVA - J2ME (Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition) is a technology that allows programmers to use the Java programming language and related tools to develop programs for mobile wireless information devices such as cellular phones and personal digital assistants (PDAs). J2ME consists of programming specifications and a special virtual machine, the K Virtual Machine, that allows a J2ME-encoded program to run in the mobile device.
- Computer sync
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (40 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Samsung E1107 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.