x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Continuum Discussions
  • Options
    Close

This phone is SLOW

Joe (unregistered) 20 Jul 2011, 19:39 posted on

When I first got it, it was fine. It started going slower and slower, and freezing up... have to turn it off and back on to get it to work like its suppose to. And the ticker was a good thought... BUT mine doesnt vib or ring till AFTER the message is gone so how are you suppose to read it???

Most things work on it though. Not my fav phone but it does the job, most of the time.

When its having its freezing spell, it even takes forever to make a phone call, it will go slow, and not show anything happening, then all of a sudden it will call and/or connect.

posted on 03 Aug 2011, 18:57

1. AngelaG (unregistered)

I agree with O. Joe's comment. I have been having a ton of issues lately. I have to take the battery out, replace it, and turn it back on to reset it. It freezes up and won't even let me turn it off. I am very frustrated with it right now.

posted on 18 Aug 2011, 17:28

2. Sally (unregistered)

I agree with the above posts. The phone has not lived up to expectations. The ticker has never worked right, the phone keeps responding slower and slower and freezes up at least 4 times a week if not once a day. I really wish they would come out with a fix. We don't even have FROYO yet which is another con. I'm wondering if the phone can't handle the update.... Is that why we haven't received it yet?

posted on 19 Sep 2011, 12:09

3. BTRAY (unregistered)

I am having the same problems as O Joe and AngelaG. I just got the phone in June. It should not be doing this, makes me so mad when I'm trying to do something on it and can't. My battery has not been charging lately either. whats going on?

posted on 22 Sep 2011, 15:58

4. johnIImodz (unregistered)

my mine freezes on the boot up when it says samsung cant even turn phone on to use

posted on 30 Sep 2011, 15:33

5. madisonANDfrojo (unregistered)

mine won't let me text anymore... a big gray blob pops upand i cant type anything. It will let me send about 2 texts and then I have to turn it off and back on for it to work again. Also, i will charge my phone all night and by a little before 12, it will be dead (without me even turning it off and back on, it will die even if i dont touch it.) It happened on the first continuum i had, so i got a brand new one annd its just gotten worse.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories