- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.87 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.33 x 1.81 x 0.87 inches (110 x 46 x 22 mm)
the average is 4.9 oz (140 g) 3.74 oz (106 g)
- 3.74 oz (106 g)
- 128 x 160 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- 0.3 megapixels VGA
- CCD image sensor, Digital zoom, Mirror, Self-timer
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (713 min) 4.40 hours
- 4.40 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 21 days (493 h) 12.9 days (310 hours)
- 12.9 days (310 hours)
- 1050 mAh
- 850, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync, Infrared
- Polyphonic ringtones (30 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Sagem MyX-6 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.