Sagem MYX-5-2 User Reviews

Guest
posted on 29 Nov 2006, 06:13

overall

The address book is great, and it supports pictures for any contact. The phone memory does not fit my needs (I would like more than 4MB, and this phone model does not support a memory card).

I want to tell you it supports AMR sounds and the specified types above (look in the phone description).

The internet and email works great on this phone.

The camera works like a 0.3 MP camera is supposed to. If you want a camera to shot amazing pictures then I advice you to buy a real camera and never buy a phone for its camera. I tested more phone cameras none compares with a real one. But if you want a single device with phone and camera, just to enter your pocket then choose a phone with camera.

I have it for about 3 years and it still works great. I don't want to change it with any other phone. I just want to change its default themes, sounds, pictures...and I need a special program that allows me to do this. I don't want to download any picture or sound because I can use the phone's IRDA connectivity. And I want to delete some of its default sounds like I said. I want that application that allows me to change my phone defaults. If anyone knows it, please post a reply.

ralu
posted on 01 Aug 2006, 06:39

good buy

I've had this phone for two years now. battery is still great, no problems there. Good features, weak case and keypad. Dropped it lots of times, still works great. Phonebook is pretty detailed, works goot in synchronisint it with Outlook. I think that, considering all the feratures, it's a cheap phone, with many useful features. Camera is not so great, but then again, most of us already own a digital camera, so... The sounds recorded with it are pretty clear and can be used as ringtones, which is pretty fun in case you're into that kind of stuff... I'm thinking of giving it up right now, but not because it's not working anymore, but because i need a smartphone. I think buying it, was a good decision. if you need a simple phone, with a few fun features and a great calendar, this is what you need. it's cheap and it keeps up with all kinds of activities.

jimmy
posted on 17 May 2006, 07:17

Some thing for myx 5-2

The phone is realy nice,but games and themes are realy hard to find for this model;is there any one hwo can tell me were can I find them!!!I have this phone for an year and I couldn't find anything.

Kevin
posted on 15 Apr 2006, 16:18

Good for the first three months

If you are thinking of buying this item, don't! Get some more money and buy the myx6-2 at least. This model has alot of issues. It works surprisingly good the first three months, but after that time is up, firmware problems start to show up, especially if you load it up with some java apps of your own. The keyboard cracks and pops starting with the second week, and also, the battery life decreases drastically after 3 months. Who know? I may have had a bad one... but anyway, like i said, it does not match the 120 euros i paid for it in italy 8 months ago. Have a good one!

marius
posted on 11 Apr 2006, 03:34

well if youre interested in games or mp3.... bad luck, over all its a good phone but in rest i still trust nokia, i have an comunicator now and belive me! thats a phone... not this crap from sagem!

jasmine
posted on 30 Nov 2005, 05:44

hi!!

hi, overall this fone is quite gd. iv had it 4 quite a long time and its been alrite.problems are the infrared doesn't work with all fones.the pictures freeze and pictures that have been sent to u by infrared.the case dont close on one side properly and it only records for 30 secs. but i must say it has lasted me 4 quite a long time.the battery life is quite long and u cn get alot of people in ya fone book.

i'd giv this fone a 3 out of 5

raluca
posted on 23 Nov 2005, 14:58

sagem myx 5-2

heloo.i am from romania.end i wanna say for all people,how want to buy sagem myx 5-2,to buy it.is the best phone.in 2 mounths i'm gonna buy this phone ,its lovely,is beutiful,the screean is big end you see very well the pictures.the pictures are saw clear,is not 1.3 mp,but its a very good cam.the batery it very,very good.i can't whait to buy it :)).buy this phone;).by by.

Guto
posted on 14 Aug 2005, 17:34

nokia, motorola, siemens, are thing of the past

Firmware of execelente quality, the hardware of the good ones, does not have nothing to the great ones of the mobile telephony. I acquired this Sagem and forever it will be Sagem!

James
posted on 09 Nov 2004, 13:38

Best phone ever

It beats Samsungs, Nokias and all those other firmware phones. Absolutely fantastic. Wanna know what else? It is beaten only by those phones with windows or whatever on them...

David
posted on 12 Oct 2004, 13:47

sexy fone

this fone is so good it has ever feature needed in a good fone fone it has camera,IRda,MMS,java,polyphonictones and recording
the quality of the tone tones are superb and the camera is so clear with its 4x zoom this fone also surpports wave file my opinion is this fone is great! 5 stars *****