US carrier availabilityDiscontinued: T-Mobile
- No rear camera
- Lacks Wi-Fi
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Too little RAM memory ( GB RAM)
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.70 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Form factor:
- 4.60 x 3.10 x 0.70 inches (117 x 79 x 18 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (150 g) 4.70 oz (133 g)
- 4.70 oz (133 g)
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Single core, 32-bit microprocessor
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- GB RAM / 8 MB ROM
- Li - Ion
- User replaceable:
- 1900 MHz
- 2G Data:
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct BlackBerry 5810 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.