x PhoneArena is hiring! Reviewer in the USA

UI speed8.5/10
Camera8.5/10
Multimedia6.5/10

ostranderterry
posted on 20 Apr 2010, 13:16 (Posts: 61; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)

awesome phone

I love mine, all the apps and multitasking is awesome - the thing is stout too, i pulled into my apt complex the other day and there was some baby mamma drama goin on, the lady asked to use my phone and that tool knocked it out of her hand - only scratch was on the back cover, thing still runs like a champ, my 2 yr old spilled some soda on it too, never had a problem, my wife has one too and, once again, our 2 yr old knocked hers into the toilet - we put it in some rice for 2 days, took it out, runs great, love this phone!I think that the battery life could be better - the video quality is pretty good too, I was pretty suprised. There could be some more applications, games and such, but its pretty good for right now. The OS is super easy to use - like access to change to wi-fi and blue tooth - super simple.

Phoney
posted on 16 Aug 2009, 14:56 (Posts: 13; Member since: 16 Aug 2009)

had phone for almost 30 days. overall, good features to phone. Lots of negatives (mostly sw issues), but i would have been able to overlook them if sprint didn't suck so bad. i'm a vzw customer trying out sprint because of pre and great price, but damn... felt like i was back in 2000 with all the dropped calls and roaming i entered in NYC/Long Island/CT area. can't put up with that, so returning the phone and cancelling sprint. when roaming, you can't use data... why have a data phone??? also, you lose nav functions. when it comes out on vzw later in the year, i may reconsider. hopefully the sw fixes will be made and needed hw updates. by then, may be better phones out then...
more cons (couldnt fit in list below):
-phone gets red hot after 15 min call and then gets unresponsive. prob cause sprint service sucks and has to use higher power. - can't open up multiple IM clients... Restricted to 1 that makes it annoying to chat with mult ppl. -moving the cursor around using orange key or shift key is often very finicky- i like the idea it just doesn't work the best -cant copy text in old text msgs received- can only copy current msg text being written. -cant get status of txt msgs: e.g. Was it successfully sent? Received? -when composing emails and entering recipients, only contact names are matched. E.g. I started typing in an email address and it did not match it to the contact that has that email address. Email client should match contact name, email, and phone number....

Pros

• -Handy word substitutions. E.g. "u"->"you", "its"->"it's".
  • -Phone looks great.
  • -Love the screen.
  • -Touchscreen responsive.
  • -Accurate and somewhat fast using the on-screen dial pad.
  • -i'm a heavy gmail user, so cloud syncing with gmail works GREAT
  • -nice to have the palm profile backup
  • -touchstone is really awesome (didn't get it though... would have if i stuck with sprint)

Cons

• -Can't search by contact title
  • -No typing correction
  • -Cant search contacts by company
  • -no folder support in photos
  • -no shuffle or slideshow in photos
  • -all too frequently enters roaming service... Sprint issue
  • -in recent call list, it only shows the contact name and provides no insight whether call was e.g. Mobile vs home vs work
  • -battery life poor. Barely make it through 75% of day with minimal usage.

instinct75
posted on 18 Jun 2009, 22:58 (Posts: 22; Member since: 06 Feb 2009)

Best Phone ever

i left my iphone for the pre and i dnt regret it i love my pre!!

Pros

• Roemobable Battery , multitask, fun to use intuitive geture .

Cons

• NO VIDEO RECORDING NO ON SCREEN KEY BOARD!

belve14
posted on 15 Jun 2009, 07:46 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)

PRE VS BB STORM AND IPHONE

This phone is the best phone i ever had...it does more things than i have seen any phone do. I have played with the iphone and the bb storm...neither phone compares across the board. The bb storm with its click and its 8,000 problems cant compare. The only big thing the iphone has on the pre is the 8,000 apps. But I hope everyone remembers that this is the 3rd Iphone to come out and the the storm 2 is coming out. This is the 1st PRE TO COME OUT. ANY PHONE THAT COMES OUT WITH THE TECHNOLOGY THAT THIS PHONE HAS THERE IS GOING TO BE PROBLEMS. CAUSE IF NOT THEY WOULD NOT BE COMING OUT WITH THE 3RD IPHONE OR THE 2ND BB STORM. SO PLEASE ANYBODY THAT TRASHES THIS PHONE GIVE ME A BREAK YOU SOUND FUNNY. This phone will have its updates and it will be even better. I love everything about this phone other than the battery life but im sure that will be fixed soon. OH ONE MORE THING THE PHONE IS ONLY 2 WEEKS OLD

Pros

• mutli-tasking
  • camera with flash
  • qwerty keyboard
  • apps
  • gestures
  • fast and easy touch response
  • internet (fast)

• new phone

instinct75
posted on 07 Jun 2009, 16:34 (Posts: 22; Member since: 06 Feb 2009)

Best Phone ever

i bought the pre right when it came out with another 60 people this phone is so responsive i love the keyboard since i switch from an iphone 3g but everything works great on the phone it can multi task really good and the 3 mp camera takes good pics even in the night  and i love the gestures there really intuitive and fun to use plus the Internet is so fast! it loads the same as my laptop  and  great call quality good reception plus the app catalog with 15 apps and growing cant wait plus the wireless charging is so cool and it syncs with i tunes also its really smooth  and has all the features  you want  and you can even put your music as ring tones I LOVE MY PALM PRE   plus it feels so good in your hand  its so small  ..defently a good upgrade from my iphone 3g

Pros

• Great design
  • QWERTY keypad
  • Cards for multitasking
  • Unobtrusive notifications
  • Quick load times
  • Great looking
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
  • UI looks great
  • Sync with contacts from facebook
  • Touch Screen works great

Cons

• No video recording
  • No Onscreen Keyboard(Yet)

rwolf1984
posted on 06 Jun 2009, 14:22 (Posts: 529; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)

What a brick totally disappointed!!!!

Palm and Sprint suck. I cant get service in my house. Touch screen is glitchy as hell. When i called customer service no one could help me. The store doesnt have one for  me to exchange. I ported from att. I shoukld have upgraded to the 8900 or the Samsung Jack. It's like they took the HTC Touch and put poopoo Palm software and a  clustered key board. Ihit 3 buttons each time i try to hit one! i am going back to AT&T ASAP!!!
Do not go to sprint its a TRAP!!!
VZW and other carriers should abandon any plans to go with this phone once sprints exclusivity runs up. . .

Pros

• it turns on
  • it has a CAMERA
  • WI-MAX and 4G Dan Hesse Power (lol)
  • NASCAR CUP of Palm

Cons

• Sprint
  • Palm
  • 4G
  • looks like a storm and samsung trance with down syndrom
  • Network Availibilty and Speed

edl
posted on 21 Dec 2009, 14:46 (Posts: 0; Member since: 21 Dec 2009)

LOVE the Pre

Had my Treo 755p for 2 1/2 years.  I was hesitant to get the Pre.  Reviews I had read about synching data, lag, etc.  made me leary.  I activated it 10 days ago and couldn't be more pleased.  This is the greatest leap forward in phone ownership I've had in 10+ years of cell phone ownership.  The whole set up of the phone was completely easy.  Using the one time data transfer, I chose google, and all my contacts and calendar items seamlessly moved into the Pre.  Texting is fabulous, including sending of photos via text. Setting up email accounts was a non-issue; the phone does it automatically after you put your password in.  I have bought several apps, and am loving every minute of using the phone.  You will get used to the keyboard.

Pros

• ease of set up for contacts/calendar
  • gorgeous screen
  • messaging is excellent
  • multi-tasking
  • universal search

Cons

• uses battery faster than Treo but what you do expect for all that it's doing

jbholt1
posted on 16 Nov 2009, 05:55 (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Nov 2009)

Bought Pre on Day 1, now swapping to Samsung Moment

My other half and I got our Pre's the day they came out.  This phone was over-hyped in my opinion.  It's slow.  That's my biggest annoyance with it.  I would be trying to make a call and I'm wondering what the hell it's doing, so I hit the on-screen phone button again.  Guess what?  It just hung up the call that I was starting!  I wanted to pull my hair out over that.  Every application is slow except the web.  It had a terrific web browser.  It was faster than any other mobile browser I have used.  Other than that, I got to where I hated this phone.  Calendar is terrible.  It is very slow.  If you had to go to a date in the future (or even the next day for that matter), it would take probably five seconds with a blank calendar before it would start showing the events for that day.  (That comes back to it being slow.)  The calendar was terrible in other ways too, such as you could only snooze the appts for 5 minutes.  What good is that??  Palm updated this four times in the time I had it and I saw no performance increase.  I even did hard resets several times to make sure that I wasn't doing something to slow it down.  I don't see how this phone can get such high ratings when they rate the Samsung Moment so low.  I have been using that for a week and it is awesome.  Apps are up as soon as you click...

Pros

• -Nice design
  • -Nice screen
  • -Good size
  • -Very good browser, if not the best mobile browser
  • -Decent Camera
  • -Uses standard micro USB
  • -Touchstone charger (You have to buy it for $70 though)

Cons

• -Slow!!
  • -Updated four times, still slow!
  • -Bad build quality. It got better over time and so Sprint replaced mine, but the slider was still shaky. I bought this phone on day 1.
  • -Very few apps, apps that are available are mostly useless
  • -You have to pay extra for Touchstone charger
  • -Calendar not very good. Only offers a 5 minute snooze for reminders that pop up?!
  • -Fragile
  • -Keyboard

sullyfl
posted on 19 Jul 2009, 22:50 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Jul 2009)

Feels like using the future

I'm not sure what reviewer Marc is talking about...entire text message conversations can be delted with a single swipe, then confirm.  And you can search for contact by typing in one letter.  Marc (below doesn't know what he's talking about).  Bottom line, if you aren't smart enough to use the Pre, you should probably not be allowed to own a cell phone.  All the basic functions of a smart phone (messaging, email, phone, organizer) are very intuitive and user friendly, which is what makes the great.I like that the Pre isn't trying to be an iPhone.  Instead, it is more business ready (works great with push exchange, not just gmail) with a few fun apps, instead of a majority of fun apps.  It is less of a toy than the iPhone.

Pros

• Gorgeous Screen
  • Keyboard works great
  • Web OS is amazing
  • Calendar
  • Feels like the future

Cons

• Nothing the next get won't take care of

Mike
posted on 22 Jun 2011, 20:06

Good phone / but lousy business tool

Mike has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I'm a long time Palm user (more than 12 years... ever since the Palm Pilot Pro)...

Palm used to be THE cutting edged leader in a field of business aimed devices that allowed you to plan meetings / store contacts etc...

''Upgrading'' from the Palm TX I'm really disappointed in this toy ... Because as a phone, It's nice... but face it, a business tool it ain't !! Palm is now just trying to play ''catch up'' with Apple... One more amongst a long pack of rivals.

The good : Sound Quality (phone) / Nice screen... / great picture and video camera / very good MP3 player (impressive speaker quality given it's size + good earphones that come packaged) / Intuitive OS / nice for quick web browsing / (I like the way the MP3 player pauses to let phone calls come through then goes back to MP3...

The bad : Horrible battery life / Small keyboard (you do get used to it, but it's not as nice as Blackberry's) / And for me the killer : The abandoning of Palm Desktop or lack of a decent web based equivalent... That just kills any real use for business... No wonder all major companies are going Blackberry....

In sum : Nice phone, but lousy business tool.... I'm going to buy a refurbished Palm TX to act as a decent agenda and planner... The Pre still pales in comparison with it's predecessor.

Build quality 8/10 OK... The cover for the USB fell off after 4 months... Other than that nothing major.
Multimedia 6/10 Can't handle flash media on many web sites.
Camera 10/10 Really good even though there is no zoom, high quality allows you to later crop... Good audio and video camera as well....
Battery 2/10 Half to maybe a third of a day capability means your always trying to recharge wherever you can....

Pros

• Good phone / excellent camera

Cons

• Calender for business applications, and no desktop or equivalent

jimmyjack82
posted on 29 Mar 2011, 00:11

Jimmy

jimmyjack82 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

It multitasks well, and is usually pretty quick apps, but it is cheap. The speakers are horrible. I'm on my third phone and it'd driving me crazy. I had to speak to everyone for 2 weeks via speakerphone... Also I love querty keyboards, but this one is just too small. I'm always pressing extra buttons...

Pros

• good speed

Cons

• build quality
  • speaker
  • tech problems

Shawn I.
posted on 09 Apr 2010, 23:49

Release day Pre still going strong

I purchased the Pre on Sprint the day it was released and it is still in mint condition. If you treat your phone with care you will not have the oreo effects, slider problems or scratches some have reported.  We all know that people usually only write reviews when they are not happy with a product, and fewer bother to write one when they are happy.  I assure you there are way more content Pre owners then the small percent that have experience a material problem with their phone as happens.

WebOS is hands down the best OS available and Palm is providing updates averaging every month to make it even better. There are over 2000 apps available which doesn't sound like a lot, but most of what the average person needs is available. If you check out the phone and find there is a specific function missing that you need, most likely there is a patch available that will provide it.

I like the hardware design in that the screen is large enough considering the slide out keyboard and it can still fit in my pants pocket easily, any larger and it might be too bulky. It doesn't have the same feel as the sturdier slate phones, but if you treat it with some care you will be fine.

Don't let the customer service people steer you to an android phone because they know that better, get some hands on time with the Pre and you will be sold.

I'll leave the in depth breakdown of the phones pluses and minuses to the other reviewers, overall for me this phone does...

Pros

• WebOS
  • convenient size of phone
  • full qwerty keyboard
  • real multitasking!

Cons

• processor could be faster
  • usb door not the best

MikeL
posted on 07 Apr 2010, 01:03

Great smartphone

The Palm Pre is a fantastic phone that continues to impress and grow on me with every passing day. It's a great combination - very good phone, excellent calender and contact organizer, super web browsing experience, and very nice multimedia player (as well as really good camera and video recorder).

While I've seen reviews talking about issues with the hardware, I have a launch day Pre and the hardware is solid. The sliding mechanism has never been problematic, and the screen is beautiful. I purchased and put on a plastic stick-on shield layer which has prevented any scratches. The keyboard takes a few days to get used to, but is very good.

The operating system WebOS is really functional and easy to use. Flipping through open applications as "cards" is really intuitive and makes total sense. When I have an email, txt or notification, the phone has a flashing notification light. Having said all these things, I think the future is what is most exciting about this phone and operating system, as the OS is only in it's first generation (1.4 at time of this writing) and have to be sure that 2.0 and beyond will hold major improvements in both performance and features.

Anyway, the Palm Pre deserves serious consideration by anyone looking for a full feature smartphone. ESPECIALLY given the recent price drops. This thing is a total steal for the money. Give it a try!

Pros

• Great design
  • Great screen
  • Superb web browsing experience
  • Easy to use, intuitive OS ("cards")

Cons

• Slight lag in opening programs (but improving with newer OS)
  • Improving battery life

nicolas
posted on 12 Mar 2010, 11:19

not so awesome a tall

I really don't know why phone arena put that so awesome review bwcause i know telephones are better starting by the sony ericsson x2 and finishing whith the htc hd2.I usually conform with them but not this time.I will start be the camera only 3 mp (a god mobile it will have at least 5mp, the runner web os, is not that good i prefer even android, i prefer it doesn't have a qwerty part because is horizontal open, is the bad version of the iphone.It's very heavy  for nothing.............

Pros

• nothing

lewislee
posted on 14 Feb 2010, 09:36

this phone is freaking awsome

to all you haters who say the palm pre is badd just (die) this is the best phone i have ever hadand i have had alot of phone trust me ive had the droid, mytouch 3g, iphone etc. it does everything you want it to theres no match sorry and y do people say its a fat phone its the perfect size you idiots

Pros

• bright screen
  • good keyboard i was suprised
  • fast web browser
  • good apps
  • homebrew

Cons

• time to open apps sometimes its slow but will be fixed in the update

hunter712
posted on 08 Jan 2010, 11:57

great phone better than iphone

the palm pre is the best phone I have ever used. I had a iphone 3G for about a year then I switched to the palm pre with sprint and I love all the features such as multi tasking and the qwerty keyboard. the screen is also better then the iphones and fsster then the iphone 3G but not faster then the 3GS. i wish the pre had a better apps as the iphones apps kill palms but with the new 1.4 update coming ouut i think the pre will be better then the 3GS but thats just my opinion. the battery life also does kind of suck on the pre i think because of multitasking. The way the pre interface flows it just makes sense.

Pros

• great mutitasking
  • great screen
  • good keyboard could be better
  • multi touch
  • the interface is really good

Cons

• no video recording but will have on update in feb

reviewer
posted on 04 Jan 2010, 15:50

Okay

I had a palm pre for at least six months. there were plenty of updates since i had it. the latest update changed the performance but not a lot. i wish the screen can be square instead of round corners. the home screen is nothing but wallpaper on it and five icons on the bottom row. the Project Ares developer really doesnt do anything, i wish you can customize than home screen

Pros

• Multitasking
  • Calendar
  • HTML web browser
  • updates

• boot time
  • no virtual keyboard

ShoTyme
posted on 22 Dec 2009, 23:53

Nice mix

The Palm Pre is a nice and well balanced phone. I think Palm rushed the phone out before it was truly ready, but in its current state, it is ready for basic use. Power users might want to wait until GPU access is offered, which will improve performance and battery. Key features is Synergy. Palm allows you to pull your information from a cloud, which includes Google, Yahoo, Exchange, facebook, and Linkin. If you prefer not to use the cloud, Palm uses its Palm Profile to keep your information backed up. Next feature is multitasking. It is not the first phone to offer multitasking, but it does it the best. It is the closest thing to being on your desktop. It uses "cards" the same way Microsoft used "windows" in its operating system. I love this system. The one thing I wish they would add is the ability to view two cards at the same time, but I really like the "in yo face multitasking". It is truly unmatched. It has nowhere to go but up. It will only get better.

Pros

• multitasking
  • synergy
  • form factor
  • OTA updates

• No GPU access yet
  • no palm desktop for backup

hachem
posted on 04 Dec 2009, 00:28

SPrint fails again

well like every new phone that comes out i have to try it. so i bought the pre after all the glamour and excitement i heard about it and i was disappointed. this phone should not have been made. anytime U want to open any application it lacks to bring it fast. especially when you want to make a phone call going from missed calls its slow ass well.  The touch response lags just as much. The hard keyboard on the phone is way to small and most of the time i press the wrong letters and my fingers are not big so this shouldn't be a problem yet it is.  The only good things about this phone is the apps that palm has yet most of the apps have no use for anything important.  The phones black shiny case leaves marks likes theres no 2morrow and the battery life on the phone does not even last me a half day without having to be recharged again.  I wouldn't really recmond this phone to anyone and i have already gone thru 3 of these phones because of different issues they had.  On top that all sprints customer service suck and im probably ready to go to another company as soon as i see a new phone i like. If you are still interested in this phone buy and find out the hard way how bad it really is... palm should go back to the drawing board with this one........

Pros

• design is nice

Cons

• everything !!!!!!!

Rhonda
posted on 24 Nov 2009, 09:02

Pretty Awesome

I've had a lot of different sprint phones, I've tried pretty much everything at least once excluding the new hero, moment and pixi. The Palm was my absolute favorite. The multi tasking is awesome. The screen's clarity is great and I think all around it is one of the best phones sprint has to offer. I would change the whole ten to fifteen min setup and the fact that in store they have no clue about this phone when it first came out. I got it in a trade and couldnt use it for at least a day because sprint couldn't help me out in store (where the swap was actually done). But sprint customer service sucks anyway. Back to the phone the sliding keyboard feels a bit flimsy and the keys are too small.

Pros

• touch screen plus keyboard is always a plus.
  • multi tasking is awesome
  • pictures are great
  • with the palm profile when you switch back all your contacts plus contact images are are automatically put back in the new phone

Cons

• the keys are too small
  • doesnt have a memory card slot

Tommy
posted on 10 Nov 2009, 13:04

Comeback to "comeback to "conflict of interest""

Quote: "I just wanted to make a post to the "conflict of interest" guy. Just  a little FYI, on the bottom where it says "PHONE ARENA NETWORK: WEBOS ARENA, ANDROID ARENA" Those are just links to go to the "web os arena site" stop freaking out idiot!................................................................................................... "At the bottom of webosarena.com, it says: "This site is part of the PhoneArena network"If you cannot see the conflict of interest here (a review site, which also run a spesific os site), you don't know the meaning of the saying "conflict of interest". To refrase it: Lets picture a fictive website called mobiledevicereviews.com. They also run a website called theincredibleiphoneosx.com.Would you say there would be no conflict of interest if the mobiledevicereviews.com gave iPhone (running osx) a 10/10, saying it is the best phone in the world (and giving poor reasons for it too, as i described about palm pre). Mobiledevicereviews would not be a neutral part, if they are involved with a spesific party in which they review. That is called a conflict of interest.It is funny, how the whole review about palm pre has "Jumped" over the parts where it is at best only mediocre, like the camera, video, screen size, external speakers, etc. Also funny, how when referring to multitouch, he shows how the bottom meny can be dragged up and down the screen, telling how cool isn't that..? When did moving a bottom meny make a phone good at all?...

• pros

• cons

comeback to "conflict of interest"
posted on 10 Nov 2009, 12:40

comeback to "conflict of interest"

I just wanted to make a post to the "conflict of interest" guy. Just  a little FYI, on the bottom where it says "PHONE ARENA NETWORK: WEBOS ARENA, ANDROID ARENA" Those are just links to go to the "web os arena site" stop freaking out **!...................................................................................................

tommy
posted on 09 Nov 2009, 19:21

CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Seriously, i thaught phonearena was one of the best mobile review websites in existence, until i suddenly found out PALM PRE, had jumped to a sudden 1. place in top overall phone, with an 9.9 SCORE overnight?!?! Still it doesn't participate in any of the other top 5 categories like the previous best and secound best phones, iPhone and Omnia HD.Readers review gives this phone a whopping 2.0 lower score than that of the phonearena reviewer. I mean, what is the review'er thinking? A totally shallow and biased review, I was really really (!) dissappointed. To make an example of the bias, the reviewer mentions in the video that "none of this is extremely different from what we saw before, but its nice to see this in a different phone that is not made by apple". Nuff said. He hasn't tried 3GS either, probably not omnia HD either at the time of the review. I would say a 10 out of 10 would mean the cellphone is perfect, though he, even with mild excuses, mentioned several flaws with the phone. He also based much of the positive with features not yet available on the phone (like apps). Right, then omnia HD is the best phone yet produced, it just hasn't gotten the right OS ported to it yet to operate perfect, maybe it will in som years, right..? You get the point. This review in total was total rubbish. but...:BUT THAT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS !!:What _ R E A L L Y _ R E A L L Y _ S T R U C K  _ M E _ is the link at the bottom of PHONEARENA.COMread,...

Pros

• A good to excellent cellphone, though not at all worthy a top 5 og 10 ranking amongst other cells.

Cons

• phonearena has a big conflict of interest

RottingOrange
posted on 15 Oct 2009, 12:21

Legendary. Quite a bit better than the iPhone 3GS IMO

A great phone. Multitasking is very, VERY useful. The best browser I've ever used: I tested it's speed over WiFi vs. a iPhone 3GS, and it was faster on every single page I tested (Espeically after the 1.2 update. I did chrome.google.com, firefox.com, and newegg.com as benchmarks.) The keyboard completely surprised me. I expected it to be barely half decent, as it looks kind of small, but it is amazingly usable, the keys are quite clicky, and they are a hard rubber that really facilitates grip on each key. Very usable, in fact, I prefer it over most blackberries and definitely over the iPhone on-screen keyboard.There are a few flaws though, the the callendar app is a bit sluggish sometimes, as is the messaging app every once in a while. And Facebook sync is a bit irritating sometims as well.Overall, I'd give the phone 9.8/10. I've used the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and now the Palm Pre, and I'm happy to say the Pre is the best over all. :-) Plus Sprint's coverage, price, and service kicks AT&T's butt, PERIOD.

Pros

• Multitasking (BIG PRO)
  • Slick user interface
  • Lots of apps
  • Very moddable/hackable, and Palm doesn't mind!
  • GPS app is nice.

Cons

• A bit sluggish in a few apps.

posted on 02 Oct 2009, 18:50

I bought this phone a month ago. I was trying to decide between this and an iphone. Glad I chose Palm over Apple. First the Sprint service is fast and responsive (3G is fast). I use Wifi where available. This phone is great to talk, text, email, sms and mms! The camera is pretty good too! The browser is the one best out there by far, with flash support coming soon it can only get better. Who could forget the multitask ability. The app store is small now but with web based apps it will be huge in the near future. Already some good ones in the store. Overall I love this phone.

Pros

• MMS
  • Sprint 3G network
  • Multi-Tasking with cards
  • Speedy response
  • Music
  • GPS
  • Web Browser
  • WebOS is a future os and thanks to frequent Palm updates it is only getting better!

Cons

• Could build have a better build quality.