- Small dimensions (3.50 x 1.70 x 0.70 inches)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.70 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.50 x 1.70 x 0.70 inches (89.8 x 43.5 x 18.55 mm)
the average is 4.9 oz (139 g) 2.80 oz (80 g)
- 2.80 oz (80 g)
- 128 x 128 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- 0.3 megapixels VGA
- CMOS image sensor, Burst mode, Digital zoom, Effects, Mirror, Self-timer
- 850, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Pantech PG-1610 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.