x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Pantech Impact Discussions
  • Options
    Close

pantech impact

lmarcel 17 Jul 2010, 11:40 posted on

I just received my phone yesterday. I like phone for the most part, its cute and all. But can you not set ring tones for each caller?? Im looking on sending it back in and get a different one.

posted on 02 Nov 2010, 08:33

1. Jeremiah (unregistered)

Yes you can Imarcel set ringtones for people cause i have the same phone well if you have some music that you want for your friends for evertime they call click on there name and then go to edit then go down to were it says set ringtone then you set one

posted on 20 Dec 2010, 14:51

2. babygurlll (unregistered)

so far for thisphione i havent had any problems. ive only had it for a couple days though. i havent been able to figure out how to take a picture without having the phone open is there another camera button on the outside of the device that works the capera? or am i stuck leaving the phone open? please help me out here! thanks! :)

posted on 24 Jun 2011, 07:56

3. contry girl <3 (unregistered)

i have the same phone and sorry but yes you do have to have the phone open in order to use the camera

posted on 20 Jul 2011, 13:25

4. dodge country girl (unregistered)

I just ordered this phone the other day because i am sick of my iPhone & i have heard several good things but also a lot of bad things so i hope this was worth the swittch !

posted on 04 Oct 2011, 21:34

5. pooh71665 (unregistered)

I am looking at getting this phone but have a question...can you be on a call and be able to go into email?

posted on 04 Oct 2011, 21:37

6. pooh71665 (unregistered)

I am looking at getting this phone but have a question...can you be on a call and be able to get into text messaging?

posted on 10 Oct 2011, 01:42

7. Amber (unregistered)

I am lookin too get this phone but first i have a few questions,it says it has a mp3 player.? and also does it take good pics .? ...

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories