Pantech Flex User Reviews
Overal user rating
The overall rating is the average of all user reviews, while the overall alternatives are the ones that has been listed most.
Internet10/10Call quality10/10Battery10/10Reception10/10Display10/10Build quality10/10Text input10/10Everyday usage10/10UI speed10/10Camera9/10Multimedia10/10
Post new review
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of Phone Arena.
posted on 30 Nov 2012, 12:06 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Excellent Phone - Quality with all features.
sevoman has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
I returned my iphone 5 due to small screen. AT&T was taking for ever to reverse my upgrade option, so I purchased this phone brand new for $200 from a 3rd party. Having owned a SG2 (international version), an iP5, and recently a lumia 820, I can tell you that this phone hits the sweet spot and trumps all the other phones as a daily user.Build quality 10/10Reception 10/10Call quality 10/10Internet 10/10Multimedia 10/10Camera 9/10UI speed 10/10Everyday usage 10/10Text input 10/10Display 10/10Battery 10/10
- screen size. not too small, not too big. perfect.
- slim and solid. excellent quality
- long battery (20 hours)
- price, $19 on contract, $200 without contract.
- rubber backing prevents slipping off table (a'la nexus 4)
- pantech ICS overlay not bad. nice features.
- power/screen sleep button on right SIDE = easy acces (vs. on top right a'la ip5 and htc one x/s)
- easy access to all parts of screen with thumb. good size.
- camera not as good as higher end models
- comes with ICS with heavy pantech skin. no JB announced
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report