Pantech Flex User Reviews
Overal user rating
The overall rating is the average of all user reviews, while the overall alternatives are the ones that has been listed most.
Build quality10/10Text input10/10
Everyday usage10/10UI speed10/10
Post new review
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of Phone Arena.
posted on 30 Nov 2012, 12:06 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Excellent Phone - Quality with all features.
sevoman has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
I returned my iphone 5 due to small screen. AT&T was taking for ever to reverse my upgrade option, so I purchased this phone brand new for $200 from a 3rd party. Having owned a SG2 (international version), an iP5, and recently a lumia 820, I can tell you that this phone hits the sweet spot and trumps all the other phones as a daily user.Build quality 10/10Reception 10/10Call quality 10/10Internet 10/10Multimedia 10/10Camera 9/10UI speed 10/10Everyday usage 10/10Text input 10/10Display 10/10Battery 10/10
- screen size. not too small, not too big. perfect.
- slim and solid. excellent quality
- long battery (20 hours)
- price, $19 on contract, $200 without contract.
- rubber backing prevents slipping off table (a'la nexus 4)
- pantech ICS overlay not bad. nice features.
- power/screen sleep button on right SIDE = easy acces (vs. on top right a'la ip5 and htc one x/s)
- easy access to all parts of screen with thumb. good size.
- camera not as good as higher end models
- comes with ICS with heavy pantech skin. no JB announced
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report