Pantech Ease User Reviews

Karla252922
posted on 21 Nov 2010, 21:21

Good phone but...

Karla252922 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I really like this phone but a week after I couldn't open my "Photos" every time I clicked camera it re start "SIM checking" At first It made a sound like vibration and now the on and off checking. I'm going to get the Lg vu plus I hope I made the right decision.

Reception 2/10 My mom couldn't hear me, I had to use my husband phone to talk!
Camera 2/10 No so good quality
Text input 4/10 I do like the keyboard
Display 3/10 Very modern style

Pros

• Good keyboard, modern style, nice touch screen

Cons

• Battery life, SIM checking every time I clicked camera

rarivera145
posted on 27 Oct 2010, 12:10

the best phone ever

rarivera145 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

i love this phone. it work like a smart phone without being a smart phone. the texting is a beast. the internet under apps is the best. i had a samsung propel pro (smart phone) and the ease beat it. the music player is the best and loud. phone call is the best too. i would never give up this phone.

posted on 24 Aug 2010, 12:56

I'm early elderly and I love it. That means I'm middle aged and find it to be simple enough to use as a basic phone, but advanced enough to be "really cool" (ie awesome). I am having a few issues I haven't figured out yet, but working on it. Hence being on this website.

Pros

• Large QWERTY keyboard! Sleek design. Easy to use even for this middle age 'teen elderly person.

Cons

• No headphone jack. I'm a talking book fan while driving and the speaker is not always loud enough to overcome road noise. Going to hook up a bluetooth instead!

bmanworks
posted on 22 Aug 2010, 21:19

Ease is easy . . .

Ease is a perfect match for me. Having worn out my second RAZR I was looking for something relatively easy to use but all that had been previously offered was a line of ever increasing complexity of smart phones. I was looking for a phone which would allow me to start out simple with easy functions but have the ability to advance to apps and other things in the future. Ease hit the nail on the head with it's two modes . . . Easy & Advance . . . which has let me text with the best functioning QWERTY keyboard on the market and now has me ready to upgrade to AT&T's 3G network. Ease may have been designed with Seniors in mind but it has enough functions and apps to keep smart phoners of all ages happy with plenty of features that other high end gadgest wish they had.

Pros

• Easy & Advance Modes, fully functions as any other ssmart phone, spacious QWERTY keyboard, overall ease of use, great price . . .

posted on 16 Jul 2010, 12:42

awsomeness

Theres so many things somebody can say about any phone. I as an at&t customer for more than 14 years im in love with their service. The pantech ease isnt for elderly people, its for everyone in my opinion, it has features thats outta this world. Im 24 years old and ovcourse imma heavy texter, the keyboard is nothing like the samsung impressions keyboard, its just better:)  but you would just have to go to your local bestbuy mobile or at&t store to chech it out, and trust me, its worth every penny.

Pros

• Everything about pantech ease

Cons

• Nothinqq