x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Pantech Crux Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Resistive or Capacitive?

Dennis Wingate (unregistered) 23 Oct 2010, 11:08 posted on

I've been keeping up on the updates of this phone since I first saw it on PhoneArena. In the portion that describes the display, I noticed that it doesn't imply rather or not it is resistive or capacitive touch. I'm asking this question because the Pantech Pursuit is resistive touch, and just wondering if the Pantech Crux and the Pursuit will furnish the same technology.

If anyone has any answers, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks

posted on 28 Oct 2010, 14:16

1. Thanasi (unregistered)

I think I read somewhere that it will be resistive.

posted on 28 Oct 2010, 16:09

2. yungstef (unregistered)

resistive.

posted on 29 Oct 2010, 13:50

3. LGSUCKS (unregistered)

I think it will have a touch screen that works as good as the one on the persuit

posted on 30 Oct 2010, 15:47 1

4. Zorin (Posts: 152; Member since: 26 Jul 2010)

Played with this phone at the store the other day. It's pretty solid...I just wanna know about the battery life. The horizontal view is the way to go for texting. if you went vertical, it goes to just the letters, unlike the DX that would squeeze a qwerty in vertical mode.

posted on 03 Nov 2010, 14:57

5. Devon (unregistered)

I know for a fact that it's capacitive (same technology as Apple products) I saw it in a video review on Youtube by WirelessZone.

posted on 03 Nov 2010, 19:30

6. Jamie07 (unregistered)

Getting this phone Friday!! :)

posted on 12 Nov 2010, 11:01

7. GR (unregistered)

I played with it at the store. It's capacitive--and mine is due to arrive today!

posted on 17 Dec 2010, 15:14

8. DW22 (unregistered)

So you said the screen is the same kind apple uses, so does that mean it responds like an itouch?

posted on 16 Apr 2011, 12:17

9. DGWER (unregistered)

It does not respond like the touch. The itouch is way better, but it isn't a phone. But since we are talking about the pantech crux, i would just like to say, it is laggy. While the itouch is fast in switching screens, the pantech crux is really laggy in switching home screens. Other than that though, the pantech crux is a good phone to buy.

posted on 16 Apr 2011, 12:18

10. DGWER (unregistered)

It is good isnt laggy in much anything else.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories