x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Pantech Crux Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Pantech Crux or LG cosmos touch?!

beachbum320 (unregistered) 13 Jun 2011, 14:53 posted on

I've had a smart phone for a few years and now I am downgrading because it is not worth it to pay the extra money for internet when I have my own lap top. I am torn between the pantech crux or the Lg cosmos touch. Any advice????

posted on 06 Jul 2011, 10:01

1. chole,nh137 (unregistered)

that is the same phones i cant decide to get it!! but i really like the lg b/c of the keyboard but it doesnt have a good camera and cant take videos!! also i have the env touch right now....

posted on 29 Sep 2011, 22:42

2. Norman (unregistered)

Ive had both phones. I had the cosmos touch first. I hated the touch. The screen was unresponsive at times and the keyboard was hard to us. The letters on the keyboard were too flat and i always ended up hitting the wrong letters. Also the battery life was horrible. I ended up returning the phone and getting the pantech crux. I got the phone at walmart and got it for 97 cents instead of the 120 dollars that verizon wanted. The phone is very responsive has a great camera and the touch screen keyboard is great. It also groups your text messages and has a great locking feature which makes it almost imposible to unlock your phone unless you really want too. The pantech is definently the way to go!

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories