x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Pantech Crux Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Have you noticed this?

LillyW (unregistered) 27 Mar 2011, 15:54 posted on

I own a Pantech Crux and the other day I noticed a camera looking box under the screen on the front at the top. I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is. Could someone help me out. My only guess is that it could be for visual chatting.

posted on 10 Apr 2011, 15:38

1. TravisO (unregistered)

Right under the screen under the Pantech logo is a touch sensitive home button put your finger on it and it pulls your menu to the home screen. Also you could be talking about the box to the right of the phone speaker where you listen to people. This is a motion sensor so the when you are talking, the screen shuts off so your face doesn't push unwanted buttons and when you pull the phone away from your face, you are able to mess with the screen while still on the phone.

posted on 11 Sep 2011, 22:44

2. kellimarieeee (unregistered)

this is the worst phone I've ever owned. i hate it. i hate it. i hate it. there are few thing i do love about it. and if the other things weren;t so irritating it would be an awesome phone. But the touch screen is awful. the keyboard is so hard to use without messing up. the t9 is absolutely stupid. I always receive double txt messages. sometimes i don't receive my messages until i realize no one is replying back and i turn it off and then i receive a bunch at one time. ugh. i actually just went to walmart and bought the LG cosmo after about 5 months is torture. i can finally txt without wanting to throw my phone. :D haha. but the camera is actually pretty good. the battery on my phone is fine. my phone usually stays charged all day long. and if i don't use it much it can stay for almost two days. but i don't use it to talk on. just to txt when i need to. definitely wouldn't recommend it

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories