x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Pantech Crux Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Finally!

Samuel Joslin (unregistered) 29 Oct 2010, 21:46 posted on

It's great Verizon has finally gotten over itself making people pay an extra $10 monthly to have a better phone than a flip phone or a slider with an incredibly small screen. The design compared to the Versa, or even the Chocolate Touch seems a little foolish, but saving an extra $120 a year, I really don't mind. Hopefully Verizon keeps this up and continues with technology advanced phones.

posted on 01 Nov 2010, 18:50

1. codymws (Posts: 237; Member since: 17 Jun 2010)

Very true. I have the LG Chocolate Touch, and have been paying for the 25 MB plan, and I always go over. I know it's kind of the opposite of what your saying, but I really like how they have the 150 MB plan for just $5 more. And now if I wanted to, I wouldn't even need a data plan.

posted on 03 Nov 2010, 12:50

2. alegjh (unregistered)

are you mentally insufficient, Joslin?? This phone is easily a piece of junk. The fact that it was announced a day before it was released clearly says enough.

posted on 04 Nov 2010, 06:58

3. Zorin (Posts: 152; Member since: 26 Jul 2010)

Alegjh? did you actually check the phone out in person? I did -- and thought it was a good phone. My big thing is battery life, which is something you can not get the full experience on when you are playing with the display.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories