x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Pantech Crux Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Can you change the background on the pantech crux?

mcfizzle (unregistered) 06 Nov 2010, 20:17 posted on

i'm considering getting this phone so i was just curious...

posted on 10 Nov 2010, 17:38

1. jjkdjdi (unregistered)

hey hhhhhhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

posted on 03 Jan 2011, 19:36

2. Jazzybug (unregistered)

Yeah,, you can change the background.. The only down side of the Crux is you have to press really hard on the touchscreen without a screen cover.. But other than that its really goooodddd!!!(:

posted on 07 Feb 2011, 13:47

3. Cruxoftheproblem (unregistered)

There are two options so it depends on what you mean by "Background". Under "Settings", "Display Setting" you can change the wallpaper to any picture you want, Under "Settings", "Display Setting", "Main Menu Settings", "Change Menu Layout" there are two options that change the way the main menu looks ("Grid" and "Shortcuts". Shortcuts is the one you see in the pictures of the phone.)

posted on 21 Mar 2011, 17:58

4. Lizzie (unregistered)

mcfizzle,
yes you can. however before you get this phone, be aware that texting on this phone may be hard to adjust to at first. the touch screen is not that amazing. hope I helped!
~ Lizzie

posted on 12 May 2011, 23:58

5. Clarifier (unregistered)

The main menu screen which comprises the 9 grid icon menu does not allow you to change the background. Under the settings menu, you're only able to change the color to either white or black.

When the phone is locked (when you have the face plate hinge down) is where you're able to change the background image. So you're only able to change the lock screen background but not the main screen with the grid.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories