Pantech Burst User Reviews

UI speed9.5/10
Multimedia7.5/10
Internet9.5/10

sportsinger75
posted on 24 Sep 2012, 04:33 (Posts: 71; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)

A Real Surprise - One of my favorite phones of 2011

sportsinger75 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I have to say that this phone was a huge shocker to me. First off, I absolutely love the display size Pantech had chosen for the device, and the rounded edges and sleek feel make it fit nicely in the hand. It's a looker too, with a gorgeous Super AMOLED display up front and center showcasing some great color saturation and decent viewing angles. The phone runs quite zippy as well, even on Gingerbread, though Pantech just announced via their Twitter feed that the phone will be upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich on the 27th of September. The camera is pretty darn average, and so is the battery, but the latter can be extended with the use of free apps like Juice Defender in the Play Store. Overall, I'd have to say that this is a great phone for even the nerdiest of us, as it scores high in benchmarks, even higher than the Galaxy Note of last year in my tests with Antutu. Buy this phone, you won't regret it!

Pros

• Great Display
  • Solid Build Quality
  • Speedy Experience

Cons

• Battery Life Could be a Bit Better
  • Camera is somewhat lacking

sportsinger75 alternatives:

gary24him2
posted on 20 Aug 2012, 18:32 (Posts: 0; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)

Pantech burst lighting fast

gary24him2 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Other than loosing my blu tooth it just shuts the blutooth function off if I turn my blutooth off and then have to find it in settings and turn it back on no big deal.Battery life on 4lte is very poor the worst thing about the phone by far compared to my Iphone 3gs it is only about 1/2 the time. I have to charge 1-2 times a day, unless you have the time to charge it a second time fully I don't have the time defiantly need a car charger or carry your house charger with you.It is great phone and now only .99 cents. That's right less than a buck. Other wise I am very happy.

Pros

• fast internet
  • easy to use

Cons

• battery life stinks
  • you have to look on the internet to find out how to use
  • very little paperwork and no website listed pretty easy to find