x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Pantech Breakout Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Pantech Breakout Reviews

Burch (unregistered) 26 Sep 2011, 11:35 posted on

Most phones get reviewed before at least on release day, what about the pantech? I understand it doesn't have the latest dual core processor and a high digital camera, but it is VZWs newest LTE and has similar specs to charge and thunderbolt. I would like to see it rated and compared to these phones. Screen size aside, the phone seems like it would be more one hand capable than some of these big mini tablet phones coming out. Just my 2 cents.

josh

posted on 01 Oct 2011, 20:04

1. D (unregistered)

I agree!

posted on 15 Oct 2011, 16:17

2. VZWPHONEQUEEN (unregistered)

The "Breakout" is amazing for the cost and price! Its colors are vibrant,it has the front facing camera and over all its LTE! The phone is a great way for those customers who dont wanna break the bank on a LTE phone but the speed! They go for 149.99 with a rebate and thats before any discounts they may have or store sales. Ive seen people get this phone and not spend a penny. Its perfect for the busy mom,or college student. Even better for the first time Android user whos still unsure they want to invest lots of money into a smart phone.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories