Palm Treo Pro User Reviews

posted on 24 Dec 2009, 14:58

Hmm, palm really needs to think their ergonomics strategy. This phone is a thumb killer.The call quality of the calls was not really great. The other person could hear me hell, but on my end the phone earpiece had a constant hissing sound.The interface is really ugly, Palm did not take the effort of masking windows 6.1 a bit.I am returning the phone.

Pros

• 3.5 mm jack
  • Silence Switch
  • Decent touchscreen

Cons

• Can't turn off the phone
  • Keyboard is extremely cramped.
  • Can't run Opera Mini
  • Disconnects from WiFi when goes to sleep

Trish
posted on 13 Jan 2009, 11:01

Great Device!

I bought the Pro in December '08 and absolutely love it.  I have had the Sony Ericsson P1i, AT&T Tilt, iPhone, Pantech Duo, etc.  This phone is better than all of them!  MMS is a snap on this phone! Of course that was my major gripe with the iPhone! The buttons are easy to maneuver - much better than the Centro it seems.  The only thing that I wish was a bit better is the battery life.  If you are on it extensively like I am charging daily is a must.  Touchscreen is very receptive - even with a screen protector on it!  Overall this is a great device and extremely easy to use.  I'm looking forward to seeing the Pre when there is a GSM version!!

Pros

• Easy to use, messaging is a breeze including setting up personal e-mail accounts. Very comfortable in hand. Screen locks when on phone - a must! Palm Store is great!

Cons

• Battery life could be better. No flash for camera.

SAK
posted on 07 Oct 2008, 20:53

PALM TREO PRO

Hello everyone.
to be honest with you first I was very scared when I bought treo pro? but once I opened the box and installed my At&T sim card "everything " was great.
The phone is really good specially with At&t becuase of 3G , browser is fast, keyboard is much better then "palm Centro" ,touch screen is really really good and better then treo 750, centro !!!!
Voice quality is super and specially the speaker, believe me the camera is only 2.0 megapixle but it is great and better then 3.o MP (At&t Tilt)
I am a lover of smartphones, and at present I have htc touch diamond 3G US version, HTC touch Pro and samsung Omnia but but but believe me whatever is the rating for all tese the PALM TREO PRO IS MUCH BETTER?
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING ME !!!!!!!!!!!