Palm Treo 755p
- Lacks Wi-Fi
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Single-core processor
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.84 inches inches)
- Resistive touchscreen technology means its display is less sensitive than you would like it to be
- Low resolution display (320 x 320 pixels)
- Low-resolution camera (1.3 megapixels)
- The camera lacks autofocus
- The camera lacks flash
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Lacks a proximity sensor that turns the display оff during a phone call
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Palm OS (5.4 (Garnet))
- 4.44 x 2.33 x 0.84 inches (113 x 59 x 21 mm)
the average is 5.1 oz (145 g) 5.64 oz (160 g)
- 5.64 oz (160 g)
- 320 x 320 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- 1.3 megapixels
- Digital zoom, Mirror
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Single core, 312 MHz, Intel XScale
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 128 MB ROM
- Storage expansion:
- Talk time:
the average is 13 h (772 min) 4.20 hours
- 4.20 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (440 h) 10.0 days (240 hours)
- 10.0 days (240 hours)
- 1600 mAh
- Blazer Web browser
CDMA - Code Division Multiple Access. A technique of multiplexing, also called spread spectrum, in which analog signals are converted into digital form for transmission. For each communication channel, the signals are encoded in a sequence known to the transmitter and the receiver for that channel. The foremost application is digital cellular phone technology from QUALCOMM that operates in the 800MHz band and 1.9GHz PCS band. CDMA phones are noted for their excellent call quality and long battery life.
- 800, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync, Infrared
- Service lights, Music ringtones (WAV), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
- Officially announced:
- 09 May 2007
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Palm Treo 755p specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.