Palm Centro CDMA User Reviews

First Smart Phone
posted on 16 Jan 2008, 15:46

Couldn't really ask for more

I upgraded from a Sanyo 8100 to my first ever smart phone and I have to admit, wow! I love how small (height and width) the device is compared to the other sprint smart phones currently on the market. Only the HTC Touch is smaller, but I wanted to have a keypad vs one on screen. I think having a physical keypad has a lower learning curve than a virtual/electronic keypad.

The phone does seem to be a bit bulky (thick) but I think that actually adds to the quality feel of the device in my hands. I've heard complaints about how small the keypad is, but I don't have any real complaints about it. the phone also has a cheap plastic back for the battery case.

This phone is also great because my company has Exchange server and I can get direct push of my e-mails on my phone! Now I can walk around and look important all day.

The speakerphone is good quality too. I also now get reception in places I didn't with my previous phone.

All in all, I'm pleased. The best part is the value for only $99! ( The HTC touch was $250) Good job Palm and Sprint.

FerneyZAN
posted on 08 Nov 2007, 16:13

Just AWESOME...

In a few words.. This phone is by far everything me or my wife ever wanted and need..

jcarr
posted on 17 Oct 2007, 10:53

sweet phone!!!!

i just got mines 2 days ago and i think,it hands down the best palm out for what it cost...im very happy with it....i have had many phones from sprint they never really did what i wanted them 2 do...this phone does it all email...text aol yahoo....excel....its good for the working class guy or girl that is looking 2 have a phone a pda and fun all together...so yea the phone is sweet!!!!!!!!

Wink
posted on 11 Oct 2007, 22:14

Just Got Mine

Just picked this baby up at the Sprint Store (they sold it two days early). I loved it when Sprint tech support kept asking me how I got it early:) The phone is very nice for $99 (traded in ppc6700) it has evdo, push e-mail, palm os is nice, and my slingbox mobile looks great. Coming from the slow, big box and crappy wm5 I'm not looking back, thanks palm for showing me the light.