PCD CDM-9200 User Reviews

cyndi
posted on 18 Jun 2012, 17:23 (Posts: 0; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)

great phone

cyndi has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

They don't build phones of that durability anymore.I took mine out of the drawer after yrs of not using it not because it wasn't good but i got a newer one and guess what? my phone still started right up!!!!

Pros

• love how they build the phone.These cheap phones don't compare

Cons

posted on 30 Jan 2009, 16:17

I have to concur with the junk review, this phone is trash even if you don't use it a lot, I got mine new, the front screen doesn't work, the phone randomly turns off with no notification, if you like to text, avoid this phone like the plague, I hate texting and this phone still sucks. The processing power in this device would rival a solar powered ti-14 calculator... maybe. Texting too fast will cause you to skip letters, and the i9text or whatever it is, is about as smart as a brick. It can't spell certain words, and makes it hard to text, and it can't learn new words. In short I HATE this phone. Getting it for free was too steep a price on my part.

Mary
posted on 24 Jul 2008, 20:49

Over all, this is a good phone. It has decent features, a good camera, and good sound quality. The phone is small, sleek, and fits easily in a pocket. I use it a lot for text messaging and untill recently, it has worked really well. I got it in December and for the 1st 7months it has worked very well. For the past few weeks the 6 key (m,n,o) and the space key have not worked well. I have had to press them several times to get them to work, they work well when I am dialing, I only notice the problem while I am texting. I dont know if this is the result of dropping it or texting a lot. All in all, this is a good phone if you need a phone to make a few calls on. I would give it 9 out of 10 stars. Hope this helps. You can find cases for it by googling ut starcom cdm9200 cases.

me
posted on 17 Jul 2008, 13:20

4.8

JUNK

This Phone i a big piece of JUNK. i bought it cuz i love the colors of it silver and blue, but other than looks this phone sucks. all my friends that have verizon get service in places i get none and i drop soo many calls with this phone. Also its got no speaker phone and real music ringtones sound really bad. this phone may not be bad for someone that only needs it once and awhile but for someone that needs a cell phone this is not the phone for you

Ninna
posted on 01 May 2006, 00:18

too new

this phone is so new i Cant find any accesories for it. I dont know how i feel about that. I need to seriously find a case of this thing. Doe any one know where I can find a case?!

Samantha
posted on 28 Jan 2006, 12:03

Good

I recently got this phone for christmas of 05. It doesn't have as many choices of ringtones as I would like at all to download. The camera is good, though. I really wish it had interchangeable face plates as well, that was a big thing for me. Other than the ringtones you can download (i need more options) and the face plate thing, I like it, but I do wish I had gotten another phone, it will do for 2 more years I suppose.

the guy who rates this sort of thing
posted on 27 Dec 2005, 02:13

PHONE

this is a great phone, i got it for free w my plan at best buy and i recommend anyone looking to get a phone for cheap take advantage of that offer!!!