OnePlus One User Reviews

Internet9.8/10
Call quality9.6/10
Battery9.6/10

cesko91
posted on 20 Nov 2014, 11:29 (Posts: 0; Member since: 28 Jul 2014)

The cheapest of the best smartphone

cesko91 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The first phone of Cyanogen.inc is very successful. It has the top class smartphone's specifications with a small price. The built quality, despite of chinese brand's stereotipes is good, and the camera allows to take very good photos in every condition. The screen is very briliant, the size of 5,5 is a must for 2014 phone and it can be used also with one hand. The Cyanogen OS made the phone very reactive: the UI is very fluid. It is one of the best phone of the moment, probably the best for 300$. The real problem is get the phone: the invite system and the pre-order queque are very annoying.

Build quality 10/10 The back cover is wonderful, the Gorilla glass let my screen feel safe.
Reception 9/10 I have never had problems. It seems to be quite fast to change 3G/4G when possible
Call quality 10/10 No problem, very good quality.
Internet 9/10 It has 4G connectivity but not LTE Advanced option. In 2014 it is not a problem because it is available only in few places.
Multimedia 10/10 Very good quality of sound and video.
Camera 9/10 Very good, it has a lot of effects and a magnificent HDR. Probably there are phone with a better camera, but I love its.
UI speed 10/10 The UI is very responsivethanks to the official ROM (Cyanogen11S) which is not heavy and the incredible RAM of 3 GB
Everyday usage 10/10 With this phone you can do anything you need.
Text input 10/10 The big screen allows to text very fast
Display 10/10 Brilliant color and high PPI. Maybe other phones have an higher PPI but the eye can't apprectiate the difference
Battery 10/10 The battery lasts for more than a day of normal usage.

Pros

• High quality/price ratio
  • Incredible UI Speed
  • Very Good Camera
  • Top phone specification
  • LTE connectivity
  • Cyanogen 11S

Cons

• No AM-FM Radio/IR sensor
  • No expandable memory (microSD)

cesko91 alternatives:

Prof_Choda
posted on 03 Nov 2014, 00:15 (Posts: 0; Member since: 02 Nov 2014)

OnePlus One Best Smart Phone I've Used

Prof_Choda has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I've owned the Samsung Galaxy S, S2, S3, and S4. I typically root my phones because I can't stand the garbage that Samsung adds to android. Owning the OnePlus One has been such an incredible relief with having Cyanogenmod as the stock Rom which means the phone is pure android plus more customization without adding any unwanted junk. I haven't owned the iPhone 6, HTC M8, Samsung S5, or LG G3 so my review might be a little biased. In terms of battery, I've never been able to go though a day without charging any of my Samsung phones. With the OnePlus One, I have the same number of apps and use it more often then I did my Samsung phones and it lasts one and a half to two full days! I couldn't ask for more of an awesome phone. The only drawback I can think of is that it does not have a metal frame. I purchased a $2 aluminum bumper which solves that problem. For those who think that not having an SD card slot is a downside to this 32GB phone, it's time to start using the cloud!
Cheers

Pros

• Best android ROM in the world comes stock (Cyanogenmod)
  • Amazing battery life due to battery and Cyanogenmod
  • Awesome build quality with textured back so no slippage
  • Great sounding speakers
  • Very inexpensive
  • Quick bug fixes and support due to OnePlus only producing one phone

Cons

• No metal frame but $2 aluminum bumper can be purchased

backhole
posted on 12 Oct 2014, 09:13 (Posts: 0; Member since: 12 Oct 2014)

best one for the price

backhole has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

i replace cell phone every two years. i don't want to pay $700--$1000 for a phone anymore. its fast and smooth with amazing 13mp camera. overall, great phone for $491 only , no complain at all...............................................​..................

Text input 9/10 the battery life isn't that good

Pros

• nice and big screen

mdroid
posted on 09 Oct 2014, 05:38 (Posts: 35; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)

Still The Best

mdroid has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The Best You Can Get. The Best You Can Get. The Best You Can Get. The Best You Can Get. The Best You Can Get. The Best You Can Get. The Best You Can Get. The Best You Can Get. The Best You Can Get. The Best You Can Get. The Best You Can Get. The Best You Can Get. The Best You Can Get.

Pros

• Every thing it has.

Cons

• None, since now invites are easily available and preorder system is next to the door.

wwjd_kb
posted on 08 Oct 2014, 00:43 (Posts: 0; Member since: 07 Oct 2014)

Mark L

wwjd_kb has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This device has unparalleled value; it packages decent specs without sacrificing the design and build quality. Cyanogenmod 11S works so well on the phone thus provides excellent user experience. Despite the fact that the gestures can be easily triggered, they can still be turned off or improved via software updates.

Build quality 10/10 I like the simple, sleek, and ergonomic design of the phone without unnecessary details. This is really a surprise, I thought the design would be the trade-off of the price for this power house, and it turns out the opposite.
Reception 9/10 Overall reception is good, nothing bad enough to annoy me.
Call quality 10/10 The call quality is actually quite good. I've never experienced any major issue so far.
Internet 9/10 Internet works well, no obvious problems.
Multimedia 9/10 Multimedia is actually excellent; however, the location of the speaker sometimes makes it easy to be covered by my hand while watching video.
Camera 9/10 Camera interface is simple and full of functions. The shutter is pretty fast and it can shoot some decent photos. The only downside is comes under low-light situation, where it's better switching to HDR or Slow Shutter modes.
UI speed 10/10 Cyanogenmod is excellent, and this is the major reason I wanted this phone so bad. Light, speedy, no bloatwares yet extremely tweakable comparing to stock Android.
Everyday usage 10/10 This phone works perfectly in terms of daily usage. I'm pretty much satisfied. One more thing, I really like the face identification feature, which is a bonus.
Text input 10/10 With the big screen and decent UI and processor, no problem in this one.
Display 9/10 Though the pixel density isn't that high, the display is still good enough to provide accurate color and crisp images.
Battery 10/10 The battery life is excellent, it lasts more than a day and a half on average.

Pros

• Big and crisp display
  • Simple and sturdy build
  • Cyanogenmod preinstalled
  • Excellent battery life
  • Great value

Cons

• Very hard to get(due to the invite system)
  • Gestures too easy to trigger

antmiu2
posted on 06 Oct 2014, 22:02 (Posts: 241; Member since: 19 Jun 2011)

Best phone for the Money

antmiu2 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

C'mon Son! Compare this to the s5, M8, Z2/Z3, G3, and the specs are similar or better at half the price! It's hard to get because of the invite system, but there will be a pre order system soon. And this phone is definitely worth the wait and hoops jumping.

Build quality 10/10 For $350 you get a premium build quality, it feels sturdy with no creeking. this phone feels better in the hand than plasticky phones (cough samsung cough). The sandstone black is the coolest back cover material to touch. The raised display and the chrome border gives it extra points in design details.. Just make sure you get a screen protector for it because the screen is raised. People say the bezels are too big but I much prefer hardware keys rather than on screen, the great thing is that you can choose which to use.
Reception 10/10 Very good. I always have a lot of signal strength even when I go to the countrysides (campo). In my case La Vega, Dom. Rep.
Call quality 10/10 Best call quality I've ever had, that's not saying much since this is the first flagship I own but it I hear all my conversations loud and clear and for the first time I can actually use speakerphone without an issue so thats a 10
Internet 10/10 No problems here.. Unlocked GSM working in Dominican Republic with Claro at 850mhz GSM/UMTS and it can support Orange and Viva. if you live in the States it wont work with Verizon nor Sprint I guess
Multimedia 10/10 Does this mean the speakers? While not quite the dual front facing stereo speakers on the M8 still beats any back facing speaker as they sound very good and loud. The massive 3GB of RAM is the best for multitasking... I can finally answer a phone call while in a game lol
Camera 9/10 I know this phone doesn't have the best camera out there and I am not a camera expert but the quality is amazing! My previous phone was an Atrix HD with that awful 8MP. I never was a picture guy before, but this camera is encouraging me to take more pictures. The effects work great.. I use beauty mode and it photoshop my face to look smooth and clean lol.. Low light light conditions makes the picture noisy, but night mode helps a lot and HDR makes Colors jump out. I only wish it had a faster auto-focus, but then again I rarely take pictures. I haven't tested the video recorder, but I like that you take pictures while recording and the slow-motion feature.
UI speed 9/10 Caynogenmod as the official ROM is a dream come true. I've always hacked my older phones to install caynogenmod on them lol. By far the best UI in the mainstream. Very fast, zero bloatware, No lag at all but you might run into a couple of bugs as ghost touch which will hopefully be addressed in the next update
Everyday usage 9/10 pretty good. I was scared about the size but im use to it now. I won't be using it on the streets because it can easily get snatched for the big size and sometimes uncomfortable for single hand use (I have small hands)
Text input 10/10 What does this have to do with the phone? The screen size in portrait makes it nice and easy to type since its big but not much in width, just put swiftkey on it and call it a day
Display 10/10 5.5 IPS 1080p display looks as great as it should for an LCD. I was scared that the screen size was too big.. Jumping from a 4.5 (Atrix HD) to 5.5 but I love it now and I'm spoiled now, I can't go back down to a smaller size even though I can barely grip this phone lol.
Battery 10/10 3100maH is the biggest battery I've had and the reviews are true!! It lasts very long with moderate use. Now I can't have another phone that would last less than this ever.

Pros

• Price is amazing and its unlocked
  • Top of the line specs
  • Cynogenmod as official ROM
  • Excellent Battery Life
  • Big beautiful display at 1080p
  • Great Design and premium feel
  • Ability to choose between on screen and capacitve keys
  • Did I mention the price?

Cons

• Availability
  • Not waterproof
  • No Micro-SD Support
  • A few bugs

hunathetuna
posted on 16 Sep 2014, 20:53 (Posts: 0; Member since: 16 Sep 2014)

Best phone for the value

hunathetuna has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

got an invite and this phone has amazed me. It looks great and functions great and very inexpensive. The camera is amazing with 13mp and 4k video especially slow motion 120fps. Also the battery is great and lasts plenty enough for a day.

Pros

Cons

• Easy to damage (lifted display)

Morning
posted on 13 Sep 2014, 12:24 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Jan 2014)

Best phone I ever used

Morning has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This phone destroys every other phone mainly because of its build and useful software features . This is hard to get but if you can get it do so. Specs are as good as they can get but the software I think is the best .

Pros

• Camera,Build

canfood
posted on 13 Sep 2014, 12:02 (Posts: 0; Member since: 13 Sep 2014)

Best phone for the price!

canfood has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The best for the price! Can only be compared with the phones that cost twice as much, or even more! :D I love this phone, i use it with 4g 3 houres 5 days a week while i am listening to music and playing on it but in the evening it still has 25% battery left! And my 4g is always on!

Display 8/10 Maybe a lilltle to big, i would preffere a little smaller.
Battery 10/10 Last allday long!

Pros

• Price
  • Quality
  • Cyanogenmod 11s
  • Android
  • StyleSwap cover
  • High dpi screen

Cons

• Big screen
  • No gorilla glass
  • Not the best cammara
  • No memory-card expansion
  • Invite system

umlguy
posted on 13 Nov 2014, 11:17 (Posts: 10; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)

You really don't have to settle...

umlguy has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The companies tag line of Never Settle is a good one. The phone is indeed first class in most regards, but especially build quality, battery life, beautiful screen, performance, use of Cyanogenmod out of the box, etc. all for $350 off contract. You simply can't beat it, thought the invite system left something to be desired,but I did get mine and even gave away an invite to a friend who also loves this phone and gave up his Note 3 for it.

Reception 9/10 I live in a mountainous area, so most phones suck here regarding reception.
Display 10/10 Very nice, very realistic color scheme.
Battery 8/10 Very nice, very long battery life, but why not make it removable also? It's right there under the back cover, what's the big deal with making it removable? Would that have added more than $5 to the cost of the phone?

• large storage for 64GB unit
  • Cyanogenmod out of the box

Cons

• No SD Card, but the 64GB unit negates most of the issues with this con ... except for easily moving your stuff from one phone to another.
  • Non-removable battery
  • lack of wireless charging, which admitedly most phones don't have, but it would be a nice modern addition.
  • Invite system

JonhyDread
posted on 05 Sep 2014, 15:10 (Posts: 0; Member since: 05 Sep 2014)

Bacon, my perfect One

JonhyDread has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

It. Is. Amazing.
Best performance/price ratio out there, while also being in the top 5 in performance. It is a very stylish phone, uses Cyanogenmod, no ugly UI, no bulky physical buttons, no ugly branding, no exorbitating price.

Simple is best.

Pros

• Cyanogenmod! Rooting doesnt void warranty!
  • It is BEAUTIFUL!
  • Cheap, and at the level of a TOP TIER!

Cons

• Hard to get (but they're dropping the invite system for a pre-order one)

Clerigo
posted on 26 Aug 2014, 04:46 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Aug 2014)

Best ohone I ever saw

Clerigo has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

After 2 years of Galaxy S3 I bought this masterpiece and cant be more happy with the purchase. It´s a beautifull and powerfull phone with an amazing Build quality. For me is the best phone in the market right now!

Pros

• Build quality
  • Specs
  • Price

smashwindow
posted on 16 Aug 2014, 18:54 (Posts: 0; Member since: 16 Aug 2014)

UHMAZING

smashwindow has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This is hands down the best phone I have ever had, cyanogen is the best version of android you can have and the hardware is exceptional. I'm not much of a camera user, but I have seen better Cameras. I wish I could put a 20 for UX on this phone because it is far better than anything else out there.

Build quality 10/10 The material is the perfect medium between apple's glass and samsungs cheapo plastic
Reception 8/10 Better than my iPhone but not as good as my S5
UI speed 10/10 Incomparable
Everyday usage 10/10 Cyanogen out of the box, no crappy samsung bloatware.
Text input 10/10 Its android choose which you want
Display 9/10 Size is perfect, resolution is almost as good as the S5 but not quite there
Battery 10/10 Best I've ever experience 3100mAh

• Cyanogen

Cons

• Resolution

kyc10
posted on 11 Aug 2014, 20:01 (Posts: 0; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)

OnePlus One = Flagship Killer!

kyc10 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

One thing about this phone really stands out: the price! For about half of the price of flagship phones, you're able to get the OnePlus One. The phone itself has specs that are comparable (if not better) than the other flagship devices that are currently available. The only drawback of the phone is its lack of availability and the invite system the OnePlus has instituted. Hopefully the company will be able to provide more phones for the increasing demand.

Build quality 10/10 Despite its price, the phone has a flagship build quality to it.
Reception 8/10 Places where I averaged 3-4 bar reception with the S4 are now getting 2-3 bar reception. No problems with it whatsoever though!
Multimedia 10/10 No problems with watching videos, movies, or gaming as they are quick to load.
Camera 10/10 Solid performance but really shouldn't be the selling point of the phone. Could see some improvements and will likely get them with software updates!
UI speed 10/10 Cyanogenmod provides the speed and smothness of Vanilla Android with a bunch of awesome features for customization!
Display 10/10 Big and beautiful display! Although it doesn't have the colours that pop out like Samsung's super AMOLED screen, the OPO's screen is certainly no slouch.
Battery 10/10 Quite honestly the best battery I have used. Although the battery isn't removeable, I don't think you'd have a problem with it unless you're on your phone doing resource intensive things all day.

Pros

• 64GB of internal storage (~54GB of available storage)
  • PRICE$$
  • High end specs
  • Cyanogenmod
  • Quality build
  • Large display
  • Great camera

Cons

• Non removeable battery
  • Lack of availability
  • Invite system (for now)

kyc10 alternatives:

nickdlr
posted on 01 Aug 2014, 14:27 (Posts: 0; Member since: 01 Aug 2014)

Well done, OP

nickdlr has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Best phone I've owned. Solid phone, good size for me (I have large hands) - text input is fantastic! I am sick of autocorrect, and don't have to use it too much with this phone because it can accommodate my large hands. Camera is great. Phone is super fast. Battery is great, but no replaceable. Clear display, minus the yellow band. Once OP get's it's feet off the ground, I see a bright future for them. Looking forward to the Two.

Call quality 8/10 Right now, I'm waiting on the CM11s update that includes a fix for the low volume.
Text input 9/10 May be too big for some users
Display 9/10 Yellow band - ughhhh

p51d007
posted on 27 Jul 2014, 14:05 (Posts: 84; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)

Good Bang for the buck

p51d007 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

If you can get your hands on one, it's not a bad device. Feels solid, fast & responsive. The "yellow stain" issue appears to be fading (no pun intended), after placing under UV light source, or just using it.

Build quality 10/10 Just as good as the big boys, if not better
Reception 10/10 Crystal clear
Call quality 10/10 No issues
Internet 10/10 Straight talk, MVNO, no problems
Camera 8/10 I'm picky, photographer for over 30 years, it's a CAMERA phone with a pinhole sensor. For what it is, it does ok.
UI speed 10/10 Fast, no lag
Everyday usage 10/10 Easily make it through a whole day, or two on one battery, depending on usage.
Text input 7/10 Stock keyboard is "ok", but prefer swiftkey
Display 10/10 Clear & bright
Battery 8/10 Pretty good, but hard to be the Huawei Ascend Mate2

Pros

• For the money, hard to beat

Cons

• If you can get one. The invite system
  • still leaves a lot of sour feelings

Brendan126
posted on 23 Jul 2014, 16:28 (Posts: 13; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)

Quite the beast of a phone

Brendan126 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

First off, this phone is cheap as hell! For what you get, there is no other reason to go with any other phone.

If only they were more readily available.

The software is top notch, and the device feels great in hand. The screen in top notch. If you ever get the opportunity to buy this phone, do not hesitate. If you don't like it, sell it! There are plenty of people out there that are dying to get their hands on this beautiful piece of machinery.

Build quality 9/10 I love the build quality of this phone. The 'sandpaper' material is great! The only reason it isn't a 10 is because I was spoiled by the HTC M8's metal unibody.
Reception 10/10 I have no issue, and have a constant LTE signal when in covered areas.
Call quality 9/10 The earpiece could be louder, but otherwise the voice on the other end sounds clear.
Internet 10/10 It flies through anything.
Multimedia 9/10 Again, I was spoiled by the HTC Boomsound speakers, therefore these just cannot match up.
Camera 9/10 The camera is great no issues with it, just do not believe it gets a 10.
UI speed 10/10 FAST FAST FAST. Thanks to CM 11S it is speedy and perfect.
Everyday usage 10/10 No problems ever with it yet.
Text input 9/10 I do find that text input was a bit easier on the M8, most likely due to the smaller screen, but also the touch screen latency seems a bit slower than the M8.
Display 9/10 I love this display, it looks great and gets perfectly bright and dim! I just love HTC's SuperLCDs a bit more.
Battery 10/10 This thing is a battery machine. You can get up to 5-6 hours of screen on time. Enough said for me.

Pros

• Cheap
  • Battery-Life
  • SoC Package
  • Storage Capacity
  • 3 GB of RAM

Cons

Brendan126 alternatives:

Bashar
posted on 02 Aug 2014, 02:21 (Posts: 0; Member since: 05 Jul 2014)

OnePlus one (Smartphones Smasher)

Bashar has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The lowest price for the best quality smartphone. I have compared it to the GN3 and S5 and it is better than them in camera , the sound of the speakers , the display and performance (based on benchmarks) .

Pros

• Latest technology for the lowest price .
  • Better than samsung smartphones cameras
  • The display is super awesom
  • Very good in gaming
  • The best software that offers what ever you need

Cons

• No micro sd card slot (the biggest problem)
  • The home button has some little slowness

Bashar alternatives:

JayW95
posted on 20 Jul 2014, 00:18 (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Mar 2014)

Living with the OnePlus One

JayW95 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

If you haven't told me the price, I would've expect a much higher price tag. Compared to the Nexus 5, this phone have more bang for the buck. This is a very tough contender for almost all the flagships available in the market in terms of pricing.

Build quality 8/10 No hollowness or creaking while holding the phone. The back of the phone is made out of a really soft matte plastic. Thankfully it's not too slippery that you'll be scared to drop the phone all the time. The only complaint is (could be just my Silk White version), the soft back cover can be easily stained by any sort of carbon dirt which will leave obvious black marks on it, and no, this won't come off with plain soap & water.
Reception 9/10 LTE works like usual in Malaysia.
Call quality 9/10 The caller hears me loud and clear. I can hear the caller loud and clear too. But just be careful to place the earpiece properly to your ear, or it'll muffle it significantly.
Internet 10/10 Cyanogenmod 11s comes with Google Chrome as your common browser. On this 1080p 5.5 inch JDI screen, tiny words are easy to make out even when zoomed all the way out. Fast page loads thanks to LTE. Renders quickly and scrolls smoothly.
Multimedia 9/10 Watching movies are a joy. Supports a wide variety of codecs out of the box. No lag or stutter in videos. Music sounds good too on the stereo speakers with clear tones and a hint of depth. You can tweak the audio to your liking with the equalizer app AudioFX built-in.
Camera 8/10 The camera app is custom made from cyanogenmod, just for this phone. There are a bunch of modes to select from, eg. HDR, steady photo, beauty mode, smart scene, slow shutter etc. The 13MP snapper packs a great amount of detail in it's shots. Exposure tend to under-expose sometimes. Color is quite accurate. Autofocus speed is good. But in low lighting, photos tend to blur. I recommend using the "smart scene" mode as it makes fast and accurate scene adjustments most of the time.
UI speed 10/10 You are presented with a near stock android experience. The UI flies through without a hiccup thanks to the monster Snapdragon 801 clocked in at 2.5GHz, coupled with a healthy 3GB of RAM. You won't notice any stuttering or lag when scrolling through the interface. The UI is also highly customizable due to the nature of cyanogenmod. There's also a theme engine present, although the amount of themes are fairly limited and most of them requires purchasing.
Everyday usage 9/10 You can expect a near stock experience. It doesn't try to drown you in a sea of features. Sure there's no air gestures like Samsung's flagship or BlinkFeed like HTC's one. Everything is simple, similar to Google's Nexus device.
Text input 9/10 In portrait mode, it is possible to text with one hand as my thumb can reach the other end of the screen, with very few hand gymnastics going on. You're recommend to use both hands. In landscape mode, the keys are nicely spread out so typing is a joy with minimal errors.
Display 9/10 Colors are quite accurate. Pictures look sharp and vibrant. Viewing angle is very wide. The brightness output is great too but the screen is still quite reflective so when you're outdoor, you may still have to cover the screen with one hand sometimes.
Battery 9/10 With light to normal usage, you can expect a full 2 days use before reaching for the charger. But with heavy usage and gaming, you get a 1 solid day of battery life.

Pros

• Quad-core processor (Snapdragon 801 at 2.5GHz)
  • Large RAM (3GB)
  • Big display (5.5 inches)
  • High resolution display (1920x1080)
  • High resolution camera (13MP)
  • 4G LTE support
  • NFC
  • Impressive pricing

Cons

• No microSD card expansion available
  • Battery is not user-replaceable
  • Require invite to purchase it

JayW95 alternatives:

Kureen
posted on 04 Jul 2014, 15:53 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Jul 2014)

The Limited Flagship Killer!

Kureen has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Once you get your hands on this phone you will probably like it if you can handle the large size of the device. The device it self it built solidly. It feels great in the hand, the weight is ditributed throughout the entire body and it doesn't feel cheap at all.

The 5,5 1080p display is sharp and have rich colours. It responds great with its high end specs and I've never felt that the phone slows down even when multitasking. The 3 GB of RAM really does its work great.

Call quality and reception is fine. It's nothing that stands out. I guess it's what you expect from a device. Haven't had any trouble with it and it works fine.

The Camera they are using is great. But the actual performance could be better. I'm hoping they can advance the picture and video quality in the future with software updates.

The UI, Cyanogen11S is really nice. It's almost as a stock android experience but it's loaded with extra customization options. It's by far my favourite stock UI.

To sum it all up. Great device, buy it if you can. Very smooth experience and the quality of the phone is also great, it even compares to the HTC One M8 on that.

Pros

• Cheap
  • Build quality is great
  • Cyanogenmod 11S

Cons

• No memory-card expansion
  • Could have thinner bezels

Buy This Phone