x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Nokia X7 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Nokia X7 review

Johnexo 21 May 2011, 00:30 posted on 2

Nokia X7 is the best smart phone ever which has been produced in the cell phone history.. The impressive thing is it has all the main priorities which must be included in a smart phone..
http://www.cdmacellulars.com/nokia-x7-will-enter-i ndia-next-month.html

posted on 02 Aug 2011, 12:17

1. Sumand (unregistered)

How do I dial a toll free number then the following participant or moderator code since I cannot see the dialer at all...also if I choose the dialer a new call is invoked...any way out...must be?

posted on 22 Dec 2011, 01:13 1

2. affanmoha (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)

i bought this phone a month back and it SUCKS
it has very poor battery life
n it dose not support fring and what not
and frankly who so ever had written the review am sure nokia has paid him a good amount to praise this phone
NOKIA X7 sucks

posted on 23 Jan 2012, 02:44

3. Akeke (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)

My Nokia X7 has a long battetry life but right now, it is locked and i do not know hw to open it, it is showing new time zone detected, do you want to change the time? all buttons are domant and even the screen does not work right now, what do i do? anybody with an idea?

posted on 12 Dec 2012, 13:02

4. Edness (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)

I have this phone and it's THE WORST PHONE EVER!
The screen always scramble when the temperature is below 1°C or higher than 10°C
When my hands are wet, the screen automaticly clickes somewhere (sometimes calling someone by random)
It refuses to charge now
Battery used to die very fast
The screen mostly doesn't respond to my fingers, it's doing something else itself.

posted on 13 Dec 2012, 08:53

5. Edness (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)

Now something worse happend
The USB port just fell out!!!!! HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA CHARGE IT (well, it used to charge a little)

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories