x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Nokia X3 Touch and Type Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Buy one! :)

telmob 09 Dec 2010, 18:07 posted on

I acquired one of these about three weeks ago. Mine came with 'the power issue' it turned off with no reason, it stalled and the screen flashed and eventually it didn't turn on anymore. This is a factory problem and not all of them came with this problem.
I enjoyed this phone so much, that i'm actually trading it for another exact same phone.
I love how i can read my emails quickly, how i can check on my facebook and tweeter.
The X3-02 design and usability is just perfect. I had a full touchscreen phone and it's kind of hard to input numbers to make calls, this one feels just right. Much more intuitive than a joystick and much more practical than a full touchscreen.
You can feel the great build quality. It's very solid. Besides this power issue i think it's the perfect phone for me. Ok, it doesn't have a GPS, but it's so small and light, i think it wouldn't make sense anyway.
Try it! If it comes with the power problem, just switch it for a new one and enjoy.

posted on 09 Jan 2011, 03:39

1. got1likethat (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Jan 2011)

Does this phone have WiFi????

posted on 15 Jan 2011, 10:35

3. davidson (unregistered)

Yes it has WiFi and VoIP too so no more phonebills!

posted on 19 Jan 2011, 11:44

4. kahn guljan (unregistered)

does this fone play youtube videos..???

posted on 10 Mar 2011, 06:16

5. angielyks (unregistered)

does this phone works properly? what if i bought the imitation one.. it will came with 'the power issue turn off, and never work anymore???

posted on 07 Apr 2011, 10:46

6. cel (unregistered)

no mine is very great and yes it plays youtube

posted on 31 Jul 2011, 07:42

7. abbey (unregistered)

can i chat in this phone when i'm using facebook?(x3-02)

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories