x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Nokia Nuron 4G Discussions
  • Options
    Close

professor

akari adukuwas otu (unregistered) 23 May 2011, 18:03 posted on

hi,your latest nokia nurou 4G is a sound production you have brake through again,am in love of nokia products i engage using the nokia series...from 66100,n-95,E90.n96 and n97 products of nokia and verily i enjoy each of the facility without difficulties the only problem i use to have is battery.it is alway a technical fault problem from the expert view not to aid a spare battery to assist users the comfortability of using nokia facilities.i will like to notice my comment forwardt to the technical department and the chief technical engineer to consider this great mistake.i fill it is a mistake indeed,considring other phone industries like g smart i product 2005/2006 product that company forwarded two pairs of batteries to buyers ,it make sense indeed, i therefore request nokia company to include this extra-battery to their products mostly the higer series of nokia .again,alot of people love using nokia product as their best phone facility but coming to battery issue it discourages users.i also know that a lot of people never care to send in their complain,and that of nokia nurou 4G I DISCOVER THAT THE SERVICES N96 DOES WERE NOT THERE WHY,AND FINALLY TV FACILITY IS NOT THERE ALSO.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories