x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Nokia N8 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Nokia N8

rony (unregistered) 11 Mar 2011, 00:40 posted on

Reading thishttp://tinyurl.com/6e3p5p6 , iam really fed up with my Nokia N8. i thought it would be a good phone! Guys any other phones better than N8?

posted on 03 Apr 2011, 10:03 1

1. rony's reply (unregistered)

look buddy.. 256 mb of ram wont let you underpowered.. its just that its enough.. are you going to run multiple apps at the same time? or are you a power user? no. i dont think so. max is that you might get to reply a message when you are playing a heavy game and then respond to social networking. i feel that this ram is more than enough. look symbian is more organised rather compared to others who just throw apps at ur face and you waste time searching for them. and symbian is less resource consuming. that explains the hardware. and no one mentions that symbian boots hell lot faster than android. in android you take ages to get itself booted up. and 680 mhz processor. dont complain that. its actually a 772 mhz processor thats underclocked to 680. check wiki on n8. so expect future updates to increase the clocking. and the call and battery is far better than other phones. they are just feature phones that you seldome use unless you are reviewer or some power user. not even business men use much. so dont bother much about it. :)

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories