x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Nokia N8 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Nokia N8-00 Belle Update Camera Bugs

Rockimaru 23 Feb 2012, 18:35 posted on

My Nokia N8 has been upgraded to Symbian Belle recently, and the only problem I'm experimenting so far has something to do with the camera. I've notice images take longer to proccess after its been taken. And the real big issue here is during video recording; sometimes, when I'm recording a video, when it gets to around 10 seconds into the recording, my phone freezes. A few seconds later, it will continue recorded starting at the 11 second mark and then it starts to jump forward from, lets say, 13s to 18s, and so forth. When I do stop the video record, it takes a while to proccess the video, and when it is actually done, there is no video in my gallery. I'll be lucky if I can record videos normally.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem with their Nokia N8, Symbian Belle.

Thanks from USA.

posted on 25 Feb 2012, 06:45

1. macrovijay (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)

I Also Having The Same Problem And I Mailed To Nokia Care. Waiting For Reply.

posted on 26 Feb 2012, 03:18

2. Rockimaru (Posts: 29; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)

I've contacted Nokia Care a few times before. Their reply hopefully shouldn't take too long. And you may so kindly, let me know what Nokia says. Thanks.

posted on 27 Feb 2012, 20:14

3. Rockimaru (Posts: 29; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)

@macrovijay BTW, are you also having battery problems? ever since the Belle update, it seems like the battery for my N8 has been running out faster than it was when the software was Symbian Anna...

posted on 01 Jan 2013, 23:28

4. virgoshaka (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)

Is it Belle Refresh? Backup your contacts and hard reset your phone (*#7370*)

Hard resetting your cellphone is always recommended after a update.

Also format the Mass Memory and the Micro SD (of course backup your content b4 doing so)

If it doesnt work, try flashing a CFW into it. I have Xeon 3.4.7 installed on mine and everything is working great.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories