Nokia Lumia 525 User Reviews

LazyBoy47
posted on 08 Jul 2014, 05:04 (Posts: 0; Member since: 24 Feb 2013)

Great Phone !

LazyBoy47 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Hay Guys, I like to talk about this phone (Lumia 525). I have been using it for last Six month. I have to admit it’s a great phone. The performance is really excellent. Smooth user interface, camera, call quality and Loudspeaker are good.
Office 360 comes handy it’s easy to use. You got lots of great apps for photo capture & editing. Recently updated my Nokia Lumia 525 to WINDOWS 8.1 with that got some new features such as Cortana, Background wallpaper, apps can be move to SD Card, Notification Bar Etc.
I love playing games , I have played Games like ( Fifa-14 , Six Guns ) Which are high end graphics games . It got a very good processor and 1 GB of ram at this price point.
But I have faced Some Problems too Lack of Front camera, Small battery life, Lack of Apps Etc, having said I would still say it’s a Great Device At the price point . If you don’t care about front camera and not a heavy user since it got a only 1430 mAh . I would Recommend it You won’t regret…………..Peace !!!

Pros

• Good Camera
  • Great Performance
  • Microsoft Office Build In

Cons

• No Flash
  • No Front Camera
  • Lack Of Apps