x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Nokia E7 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Nokia E7 Issue ... Help?

Rio (unregistered) 29 Jun 2011, 19:29 posted on

Hey guys. I just received my silver Nokia E7 from amazon.com for $429 (US Version). I am trying to transition from the T-Mobile MyTouch 4G & Android OS, so I'm fumbling around with the software. Visually the phone is stunning. I am very impressed with the hardware design & even more with the camera quality. I purchased the phone because I wanted something with a keyboard, which I find will take some getting use to as the keys are all "right aligned" (so the 'm', 'l', and 'p' aren't where you would expect them to be if you're not looking. I do have 3 questions that I can't figure out:

1. Pictures received from MMS show up TINY in the center of the screen. I can use the zoom bar, but they just become slightly bigger & pixelated. I tried saving the attachment to the gallery, but it still shows up teensy. Any suggestions?

2. I have ALL my contacts on Google. As I was setting up my Ovi Contacts, I found myself having to manually put in each individual contact. Is there an import option I'm missing here?

3. The phone had a few software updates to do. I selected all of them & selected "start update" - all except the general "E7 Software Update" worked. I clicked update again several times, but no luck. Any thoughts?

posted on 05 Sep 2011, 10:12

1. oscar1 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Sep 2011)

My contacts were in outlook 2010, moved them all no problem. I have an iPhone 4, Dell Venue Pro unlocked, and recently bought the E7-00 unlocked off Amazon for $406.00. I really like this phone, right now it's my favorite. Maybe my brain works different but Symbian 3 is very logical for me, I love how the live widgets update in realtime on the home screen. I have Microsoft Office 365, and setting up the exchange server took a few tries but I got it. Calendar and notes update better than my WP7.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories