x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Nokia E6 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

This should be a great phone.

ChandraKhan (unregistered) 05 May 2011, 18:03 posted on

This should be a great phone. I have a E71 for two-and-a-half years now and drop it badly at least once a week. I take it with me to dusty contruction sites etc without protective cover. It's very badly scratched esp on the corners but continues to work perfectly. Not a single repair needed, ever, continued great battery life, never a broken display (compared to the iPhone's fragility, this is great), ...
I'll get the E6 as soon as it comes out and my E71 already has some people interested for second hand... This is how a phone should be!

posted on 15 Jun 2011, 17:51

1. Larissa (unregistered)

Don1t laugh at my question, but I would like to know if it's possible to turn off the 'touchscreen', as long as it has the keyboard. I'm not a great fan of touch technology... =/

posted on 30 Sep 2011, 10:34

2. NEW COMERS... (unregistered)

hye..i just bought E6...its nice with touch screen and keypad.for me, if u are in to games...u better go for fully touch screen...but if just to play FB, i think E6 valuable for you...

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories