x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Nokia C7 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

which one should I get ?

RedFox (unregistered) 17 Jul 2011, 00:18 posted on

I really like C7 over all the other phones in the same price range . the only thing that I don't like is the camera but i'm not gonna pay 130$ more to get nokia N8 ( which is the price difference in my country ) because i can get a separate nice 12 or 14 megapixel digital camera with good optical zoom , video capture and a lot more with this price difference . plus it's not a bad camera at all but it will not get a good shots less than 50 cm . finally I'm not gonna get an android phone because the one that has almost the same identical features " plus the auto focus camera " is sonyericson neo but it's nearly twice the C7 price !!!! also samsung galaxy i9003 dose not have flash and the build quality is very bad and it looks creepy . so what I simply need is your opinion about the colors . the white c7 looks cool and very attractive but it may get a lot of dirt with time . the brown C7 looks good and practical but in the same time it's boring . I am gonna get my C7 by the next week so which color should i pick the white one or the brown one ? Thanks .

posted on 17 Jul 2011, 05:46

1. hepresearch (unregistered)

Personally, I'd go with white. Just invest in plain tissues and q-tips to clean the dirt and grime off when it gets bad.

posted on 13 Jan 2012, 02:44

2. thelegend6657 (unregistered)

N8 more sexy .

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories