x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Nokia C7 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

C7 Problems and Solutions

Santhosh3186 14 Jan 2011, 01:53 posted on

C7 PROBLEM:

1. Phone hangs then restarts after a
few seconds
2.phone hangs, shuts
down, then cannot be started up
again for a while, like 30 minutes.

C7 SOLUTION OF PROBLEM:

Mine also has defect in it and i rectify in following way.
~back up ur msg,contact,videos,image
to PC.
~then format ur mmc and remove it.
~remove 3rd party app,games from ur
phone.
~do hard reset by pressing *#7370#
then
~reinstall C7 FIRMWARE from nokia
care and after that
~then update ur phone with latest firmware v012.004 RM-675 file size-274 MB (release on
30dec) in INDIA from ovi suite or from nokia care and then
~transfer ur
back up msg,contacts,photos.
now it
will work fine and flawlessly without any
problem and now ur problem will be
solved.

IMROVEMENTS IN FIRMWARE v012.004:
~fix all restarting,hanging
bugs that have in older
Firmware
~Updated version is very quick for
video sharing.
~It has all new updated Facebook
application.
~Improved browser speed and also the
search speed also.
~It also provided updated country and
region maps plus in-device user guide.
~Improved search. Performance improvements.

1st batch of C7 Has defect in them.
Mine also has defect in it .
~I reinstall C7 FIRMWARE and
~then update my phone with two firmware v012.003(release in November) and v012.004(release on 30dec) and now working without any problem.
I am happy now and install lots of app,games.
Play games on tv screen with C7.

PLZ PLZ! follow these steps and update ur phone with these two firmware and ur problem will be solved.

NOW IT IS CONFIRMED THAT 2ND BATCH OF C7 WILL BE DEFECTIVE FREE.SHIPPING FROM 15TH OF JANUARY.

posted on 19 Jan 2011, 21:52

1. mani (unregistered)

wat about the battery backup ???

posted on 01 Feb 2011, 06:51

2. Santhosh3186 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)

Its very gud

posted on 07 Feb 2011, 07:01

3. pachinco (unregistered)

my c7 touch screen malfunction.does it cause by firmware version?

posted on 19 Feb 2011, 01:13

4. gutomesut (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Feb 2011)

hey i bought a c7 headset bout a month ago and that time everything was working superbly but after i updated my soft ware it seems my secondary camera was not working at all don't know wats the problem but an kinda notification came one day saying following updates are available so i just pressed update and then the update was successful but i din't check the camera rite after that however few days after the updated then it says encountered a problem please restart the phone and no matter hw much i restart the phone's secondary camera doesn't work.................please suggest me with some good solution and ya my phone is still in warranty period
please help me with a solution
thank u for listening....................

posted on 09 Mar 2011, 03:08

5. Sri (unregistered)

Am planning to buy new C7 please suggest if thr is any other fone better than C7 for that Price (16,300/-).

posted on 19 Mar 2011, 18:50

6. Tobin (unregistered)

Am in luv wif dis phone.... i really want to get one real soon.... I don't know am just scared to make it a choice cos of the auto-focus and other problems if any.............. my last phone broke my heart, i don't want another heartbreak.... pls reply

posted on 28 Mar 2011, 06:21

7. Ashraff (unregistered)

When I was try to use a video call the main camera is working but secondary camera is not working, when i am select the option for use secondary camera this error message is displaying
(Unexpected error occurred. Restart phone) then i many time reset and *#7370# for hard reset, but even the still same problem. Please any can help me to resolve the problem very grateful to you.

posted on 28 Mar 2011, 06:23

8. Ashraff (unregistered)

NOKIA C7 mobile. When I was try to use a video call the main camera is working but secondary camera is not working, when i am select the option for use secondary camera this error message is displaying
(Unexpected error occurred. Restart phone) then i many time reset and *#7370# for hard reset, but even the still same problem. Please any can help me to resolve the problem very grateful to you.

posted on 01 Aug 2011, 08:15

26. Divya (unregistered)

Same problem with me on my Nokia C7. "Unexpected error. Please restart" No use of restarting, restoring, resetting. Is anybody found a solution for this? Please kindly reply. Do nokia care fix anybodies phone for this problem?

posted on 28 Mar 2011, 07:41

9. saadajmal (unregistered)

is update important?
are there any batter problems?

posted on 11 Apr 2011, 09:13

10. syedsmartie (unregistered)

at the same rate yo can go for wave 2.. just internal memory is the difference.. u wont find any defect in wave 2.. if yo wanna experience smart phone then go for wave 2

posted on 20 Apr 2011, 11:43

11. desperate DTH (unregistered)

Dear Gutomesut, Did you or someone already find sollution for your problem, we have the same problem...!!???? Please help

posted on 20 Apr 2011, 11:59

12. desperate DTH (unregistered)

To ashraff, we have same problem, what was your sollution ?? #7370#

posted on 10 May 2011, 05:10

13. Romer (unregistered)

Guys....have anyone of you had encountered such"Phone start up failed"????

posted on 12 May 2011, 00:17

14. Romer (unregistered)

Guys.....how much the cost for motherboard(C7 model)

posted on 15 May 2011, 03:41

15. neha (unregistered)

For the past 2-3 days whenever I type a message or something on my nokia c7 the letters appear after a second on touching them but it went on smoothly before that. Also from that very day my internet speed has gone down from 460 kbps to 115 kbps. Please help

posted on 19 May 2011, 11:59

16. husseini (unregistered)

c7 camera doesn't work and keep showing the memory is full.i lost interest in nokia phones now.

posted on 23 May 2011, 09:35

19. cool (unregistered)

i think this might be solved if u free some space for storing photos ... if it's not working eventhough with free space ,then no idea

posted on 23 May 2011, 01:29

17. TN (unregistered)

hi I have

posted on 23 May 2011, 01:34

18. TN (unregistered)

Nokia c7 - My phone has problem in detecting signal during highway drive. Also calls get disconnected frequently. It is having signal problem, unable to speak while on move.

1. No problem with Sim card
2. Latest Firmware updated
3. Other Low end Nokia doesnot have this problem

Totally seems like waste fone can't even satisfy the basic Functionality.

Any advise pls .

posted on 27 May 2011, 10:12

20. Rajkumar (unregistered)

Hi Santhosh3186 thx for detailed comment i did everything as you told and updated the firmware through NOKIA CARE but i am still facing problem with my GPS ie when ever i turn on navigation feature my phone restarts in every 20 min is there any solution for this i really tried eveything even reinstalled the MAP but still the same ISSUE....

PLS HELP

posted on 04 Jun 2011, 06:20

21. PoorC7Owner (unregistered)

Nokia C7. It disconnects with 2 mins. redials automatically. anyone has a solution
Never again Nokia.

posted on 05 Jun 2011, 23:54

22. sarjit yadav (unregistered)

worst phone.....
I just bought 3 months back & it's giving lot of problems.
Now it got switched off and nothing is coming on display(even vibrating at ON/OFF).

posted on 12 Jun 2011, 05:02

23. Sanu (unregistered)

Hello, i download many apps for barcode reading in my C7 bt it isnt working. I downloaded d same apps in C6, dere its working. D diff is dat in C6 as soon as i start the app, d flash light turns on, bt in C7 d flash isnt switchin on. Help.

posted on 16 Jun 2011, 14:09

24. Zayed (unregistered)

I bought a c 7 and later i found out that when i use the phone horizontally the below areas touch scrn does not wrk..is this prob wid all phones

posted on 08 Jul 2011, 03:52

25. joy (unregistered)

Hi everybody please someone tell me about mkv dose it pla but not sounde.way pls tell me

posted on 03 Aug 2011, 09:18

27. raffy (unregistered)

my nokia c7 displays phone startup failed contact retailer. also other apps gone missing without un-installing it.

posted on 01 Sep 2011, 12:17

28. FAMIM AHMED SHAHIN (unregistered)

hello dear
i have a nokia c7 mobile my camera problem,dos't work camera.if i push camera suich so displayd this word unexpected error occurrred,restart phone

posted on 04 Sep 2011, 03:35

29. Andre Lotz (unregistered)

I have a problem with my C7. It looks like it is allergic to me.
I put it down & I have 3-4 bars of signal. Phone rings, I pick it up & have no signal, no phone call.
If i put it down & activate spealer, I can make a phone call!
If I pick it up in my hand, I have no signal & can not make a call!
What can I do?

posted on 10 Sep 2011, 14:21

30. hanan9999 (unregistered)

hi all.....i want help....i got nokia c7....i have updated it to firmware 024.001,after the update my the conversations folder is not opening in messaging.....it says feature not supported...i have also tried reinstalling...anyone plz help...

posted on 16 Sep 2011, 17:57

31. fares (unregistered)

After updating to 024.001 my pgone went crazy. automatic shutt off, unable to install ovi , and the worst , it refuses to install ann 1 and 2

the resetinf factory does not help at all, nor changing sim card and memory.

any solution ....please

please dont ask me to go to the dealer :)

posted on 24 Sep 2011, 09:24

32. mansoor (unregistered)

while i unlock my Nokia C7 the screen shows nothing block screen..then after lock the screen time display. incomming call are working. do you have any idea what can be the reason behind it

posted on 12 Oct 2011, 06:19

33. Syed Sher Shah (unregistered)

does anyone have a solution for the secendory camera problem tha exists in some nokia c7s?

posted on 11 Jan 2013, 02:04

34. manib (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)

my nokia c7 get hanged how to restart

posted on 12 Nov 2013, 06:34

35. praveenabhay (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)

Hi all,

My nokia c7 is fully upgraded to Belle refresh 1year before. Now my phone is not at all turning on .... please help me what needs to be done for turning my phone on for backing up of data...
Any suggestions will be appreciated....

posted on 19 Jan 2014, 07:47

36. ilonbp (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)

Hi!

I have a problem with my phone when I try to install something... For example I tried to refresh whatsapp which I did many times but now after I downloaded it, my phone says that "unable to install". Then I tried other applications but they did'nt work either. I have enough internet, I didn't change anything in the application manager and I can't refresh the softwer because my phone doesn't let it. I have no idea what I have to do now. Please if somebody has any idea, or suggestion, tell me. Thanks

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories