Nokia Asha 503 User Reviews
Overal user rating
The overall rating is the average of all user reviews, while the overall alternatives are the ones that has been listed most.
Everyday usage2/10UI speed2/10
Post new review
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of Phone Arena.
posted on 25 Jan 2014, 13:39 (Posts: 174; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
feature phone who is a smartphone wanna be..
mayur007 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
1. it does not have cut copy paste option
2. it does lag and slow still manageable
3. camera is Fixed but still captures good images
4. if u r using internet then 2nd sim will be out network ucant use 2nd sim
5. wifi usage is ok cannot be said good
6. u cannot customize the home screen wallpaper u can only customize lock screen wallpaper nor u can customize the time widget on the lock screen
7. it does not have smart dialing
8. u cannot use 2 app simultaneously if u r installing or using whats app n suddenly u receive a call it gets slow or hangs some times
9. there is no equalizer in the music player.
10. don't buy as a smartphone Nokia advertises as a smartphone but actually its not..
not even a 1% of smartphone
11. its not good for user who do mailing
touch is really responsive.
u cannot search a song in music player
u cannot select a ringtone in filemanager
u cannot search a tone even while selecting for ringtone
camera is really good even in lowlight
in short its just a waste of moneyBuild quality 9/10Reception 9/10Call quality 9/10Internet 2/10Multimedia 1/10Camera 7/10UI speed 2/10Everyday usage 2/10Text input 1/10Display 2/10Battery 3/10
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report