Nokia Asha 501 User Reviews

Call quality4.5/10
Display4.5/10
Camera4.5/10

ToolKit
posted on 22 Mar 2014, 04:04 (Posts: 0; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)

Awful

ToolKit has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Awful , I sincerely regret that I had bought this phone. I've been using basic nokia phones for more than 20 years, with dual SIM on the last 5 years, because I have to live in two difrente countrys.
I've lived very well with my nokia C2-00 for two years until it went inside the washing machine. I bought one Asha 501 an realise that this is worst than a basic C2-00. I cant only copy the contacts from phone to phone and the agenda and notes are impossible to copy and the worst is the computer conectivity... impossible!!!! no nokia softawre can comunicate with this phone. I can´t send MP3 files or any other files from my pc to my phone or even back um my phone. Why this was not mentioned on the Phone Afrena review?!?!?!!?.... never buy this phone. After 20 years I will move forward and get out of nokia.

Build quality 4/10 Nothing to say about it is not very robust or buitl with quality
Reception 4/10 Once and awhile this phone gets crazy and everybody that calls me tell that they are hearing themselves in echo, and I have to restart the phone for it to work properly?!?!?!?
Call quality 3/10 Basic performance
Internet 2/10 slow slow slow and browser is poor.
Multimedia 2/10 No pc connectivity but usb cable is supplied. Cable connectivity software available in nokia web site but is useless the only thing you can do with this cable is charge the phone baterry!
Everyday usage 2/10 You need to speak with your face away from scren because it will touch mute icon

Pros

• Sincerely Nothing
  • After been using nokia for 20 years this is to avoid

Cons

• Endless issues
  • Worst nokia I've ever had

imranbluffy
posted on 26 Nov 2013, 00:15 (Posts: 0; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)

Superb Mobile !!! Now with WatsApp

imranbluffy has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Now you can use watsapp on Nokia Asha 501.

Go to Ovi Store and Download
Go to Watsapp.com and download or

Follow the instructions to install