Nokia 9500 Communicator User Reviews

WILL RAPPOLD
posted on 27 Jan 2007, 06:40

THIS IS A SUPERB WORK HORSE!

I use all of the features of the Nokia 9500 Communicator in support of my business activities. I particularly like the BLUETOOTH ability to print and fax. The media features are awesome and having the ability to use a keyboard with a wide viewing screen to compose documents is truely appreciated!!!
WWW feature is a moneymaker for me. The access speed is fine and has never slowed me down or failed me when I have been engaged in doing business or using it to show finds to clients!

My acquisition of the Nokia 9500 Communicator followed ten or so years using Nokia for voice telephony, by way of unsatisfactory reliance on Motorola technology, and a brief association with a PALM device--I returned it within a week for refund--for organizational support.

I purchased my communicator unlocked from Expansys--actually preorded and payment in place for immediate shipping upon release, and have used the device on throughout Europe and the Pacific using prepaid sim cards and on the Tmobile and Cingular systems in the USA and Canada.

During my and my family's evacuation from New Orleans and our harrowing journeys all along the Gulf Coast in support of various organized relief efforts, the NOKIA 9500 COMMUNICATOR and the Cingular Wireless Network played an important role providing communication for several relief agency leaders who I came upon while bringing supplies to their groups when their cell phones and their cell phone carriers--T-MOBILE WAS THE WORST--failed them.

I continue...

nefertiti
posted on 11 Aug 2006, 11:28

nokia 9500

well dis phone matches the needs of the corporate world.a well deserve device.its a must have phone.i love the looks and the style,hehehehe but it cost a lot of money just to buy one of it

rakshitha
posted on 23 Jul 2006, 04:56

nokia 9500 or hmmm SEw800

Well...i had a w800i with 2gb ..trade it for 9500 which has 80mb and 128 card.was it a good trade.well i think yh... i like this phone. its compact sx

Tibor
posted on 30 Mar 2005, 07:08

Nice Handy Phone Features

i like the features and specially the design of this particular handy phone.i wish they can add more feature to it so that i wont have to buy a new upgraded version of this phone because i really love it's design and it's functions.

Imtiyaj
posted on 20 Jan 2005, 14:41

COOL

All feature is good but no mega pixel camera & touch screen.Picture color is average not 262k.

Ravindra Pendharkar
posted on 15 Dec 2004, 23:53

Nokia 9500 communicator

Nokia 9500 Communicator is a superb device for any bussiness class & prof. people. The design & the look is too good.

Keep it up!! Thanks to Nokia.