Nokia 8800 Arte User Reviews

Xelaz
posted on 08 May 2008, 09:16 (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 May 2008)

3.4

Dumbest phone ever...

If I can't press the buttons of a phone, cuz they're made for faggety fingers, I don't care even if it's made out of freaking moon dust, IT IS F***** STUPID

Grant
posted on 03 Mar 2008, 15:10

What a surperb phone.

What a good looking phone. I have been using it now for three weeks and I have to admit it's an excellent piece of kit. The build quality is second to none.

Shellshock

Wael
posted on 13 Nov 2007, 06:54

Nokia 8800 Arte

Hello,
My name is Wael Hammoud, I am from Russia. You see I am a mobile freak, always on an update for anything new ! Anyways in my opinion the best looking phones are nokia 8 series, but you see sometimes it's hard to get one when you know that this phone will only bring out the looks and nothing more, unlike Nokia N95 ! This new 8800 Arte is so improved, you see when I saw an internal memorey 1 gb I said to my self wow, and when I saw the camera 3.2 mega-pixel I also said wow. The problem is when it comes down to camera that have no flash well it like there is no camera to me ! Overall the phone is greattt I am hoping of getting one, anyways thank you and Takecare By-Bye !