Nokia 8600 Luna User Reviews

ck
posted on 03 Aug 2007, 14:43

Best Quality Phone

This is the most beautifully constructed phone I have ever owned. I loved it at first sight. The phone's materials and sturdy construction is unmatched by the generally "plastic" phones out there. I truly believe if you take good care of this phone, this phone will last years even with heavy usage.

Of course, one thing people come in mind when deciding this phone is the "value for the amount spent". Why would anyone spend so much money for a relatively "basic" phone in terms of features?

My question is: Do you really need all those features, like 3G, 5MP camera, GPS navigation, wifi support, etc.?

If you do, then the Luna is not for you. If you don't, then this phone is probably a good candidate as it does all the basic phone features -- calling/receiving and SMS -- very well.

KS1
posted on 11 Jul 2007, 00:56

Fashionable and funtionable

Bought my phone 1 week ago, and I am very happy with it. Before I had the 8801, then recently bought the N95, when I found out about the 8600 Luna I had to have it. 8801 would the the classic, the 8600 would be the sylish counter part. Battery life of the 8600 is a lot better than the 8801. Phone doesn't come with two batteries but it doesn't need it like the 8801. It's sleek.
The only cons are;
1 - No microSD memory slot
2 - text messaging editor doesn't close the message after sending
3 - I would like to have a 1 ear headset, stereo is good for music, but not talking to people, but thats just me, guess I should go bluetooth.....

Stefan
posted on 24 Jun 2007, 13:31

Evolution

It's a good phone, you could call it 8800SE little brother(or sister based on the phone's name). In my opinion it's not that exclusive as the 8800SE because it lacks int the sales package the second batery and that charger(i like to call it the stand). I believe that 8600Luna it's a good market product because a larger variety of consumers will feel exclusive like the 8800SE owners. I believe that there will be ather 8600 phones, like in 6500 case: clasic and slider. 8600 will be a separate brand and every new product will be asociated with names , in these case Luna. These is a normal or rational if you would like, action from nokia because let's face it in 10 years they will lack numbers for their phones.

mark aldus sabangan
posted on 06 Jun 2007, 08:52

THE PERFECT PHONE

Indeed I call this phone "THE PERFECT PHONE" with its full and almost complete features like the camera, bluetooth, gprs, wap, mp3, 16million colors, big display, fm radio, gps, and the memory...

Nataly
posted on 02 Jun 2007, 14:37

2.6

the fone isnt dat good

well... it doesnt hav much features....its too expensive- the fone isnt worth dat much... the design isnt dat bad...the ring tones arent nice and there isnt much choiz...the tones rnt evn that loud...