Nokia 7280 User Reviews

Sean
posted on 05 Aug 2005, 21:01

Worth the cost, depends what you're buying it for!

Awesome cell phone with tons of features and the speakerphone is the best I've ever heard. Not for everyday use for most people, but once you've used it for a couple weeks on and off, you'll be hooked! Easy to change sim cards and I update the phonebook on my pc, then update the phone so it's always ready to go! $400 is cheap for a phone like this! Always get looks everyday I use it! Will never sell it!

joey
posted on 03 May 2005, 20:15

hard to get phone

unique style..unique minds from the nokia team! keep up the good work guys!! if i would have the money to have a collection of your unique phones,i would!

Edu_
posted on 29 Mar 2005, 14:41

I love it!

It's a great phone! It design is unique! The price can be a little bit expensive... But everything else is faboulous! And it's not so hard to write sms or dial number as it seems... Great phone!

Georgez
posted on 22 Dec 2004, 05:03

5.8

what on .....

what on earth is that supposed to mean. Show me somebody willing to buy this fone!!! If free I would take it otherwise not even dollar worth for me!!!