AT&T - Discontinued
- No rear camera
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.95 inches inches)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.90 x 2.10 x 0.95 inches (124 x 53 x 24mm)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 4.90 oz (139 g)
- 4.90 oz (139 g)
- 95 x 65 pixels
- Talk time:
the average is 10 h (615 min) 2.60 hours
- 2.60 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (433 h) 6.0 days (145 hours)
- 6.0 days (145 hours)
- 600 mAh
AMPS - Advanced mobile phone standard. Analogue standard used widely in North America.
TDMA - Time Division Multiple Access. A multiplexing technology used with satellites and cellular phones, in which multiple channels of data are interleaved (each signal is assigned to a different time interval, and the signals are transmitted by taking turns). . For cellular, TDMA triples the capacity of the original analog method. The GSM cellular system is also based on TDMA, but GSM defines the entire network, not just the air interface.
- 800, 1900
- 1000 entries, Multiple numbers per contact
- Calendar, Alarm, To-Do, Calculator, Currency converter
- SMS, Predictive text input (T9)
- Computer sync, Infrared
- Phone profiles
- Voice dialing
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Nokia 7160 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.