- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.91 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.69 x 2.17 x 0.91 inches (119 x 55 x 23 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (137 g) 4.30 oz (122 g)
- 4.30 oz (122 g)
- 128 x 128 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Separate Accessory
- Talk time:
the average is 11 h (683 min) 4.50 hours
- 4.50 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (474 h) 10.0 days (240 hours)
- 10.0 days (240 hours)
- 1000 mAh
- 850, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync, Infrared, SyncML
- Polyphonic ringtones (4 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
- Officially announced:
- 18 Nov 2002
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Nokia 6800 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.