Nokia 6650 User Reviews

jessie strauss
posted on 10 Feb 2010, 20:40

buyer beware

Hello,

First of all I would like to say that I have owned other Nokias that were great, the 6650 falls far short from hitting the mark.  I am now on my three 6650 replacement from my cell phone carrier, all three phones have either had issues with bluetooth connections, the mic made it seem like all my conversations were in a wind storm, or worse the phone would just lock up. Seems the phones are made in mexico, quality issues abound. I am not hard on my phones either.  I cant wati untill my Samgsung Flight  arives. Nokia, three strikes your out!!!

Pros

Cons

• sub par build quality

JWY49
posted on 12 Apr 2009, 18:10 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Apr 2009)

Excellent Phone For Me

I only buy flip phones because of personal taste. This phone does everything my wife's Blackberry does just without the keyboard which is really useless no more than I text. The voice is clear, the choices of apps are numerous and the phone looks pretty neat. (Reminds me of a previous Razer.) It is a 3G which makes using Webb programs available and reasonably fast. It has some nice extras, like a variable back lit color keyboard. I've owned mine for about five months with no problems.

posted on 24 Feb 2009, 20:48

ive had a lot of phones that have given me problems from not being durable to crap for a battery and then i was also the last person to get a phone with mp3 abilities and this phone is the answer to my prayers!

Pros

• sweet

posted on 10 Dec 2008, 11:59

I was kind of moving back and forth on this phone and a few others but i watch reviews of it which helped, and i went into an at&t store and view all of my interest and this was the clear winner, sturdy phone, with nice features this one might last me longer than my old phone, very good build!

Pros

• durable. the silver and black version is sleek i like the video ability on this phone

Cons

• key pad is east to push tthe wrong button

posted on 10 Dec 2008, 11:52

good phone attractive design, nice features

Pros

• sleek design, good battery, nice volume, clear quality calls

Cons

• hard to know what button ur pushing sometimes, ptt button is annoying i hit it all the time and have to cancel it out b4 it charges me

posted on 20 Nov 2008, 15:45

I was really interested in this phone and hated that I couldn't buy it unlocked. I checked it out at AT&T and they took out the FM radio in hopes of you paying for their radio service. In the box I was given it only had the phone and charger, no earphones, no card, no usb cable. They also brought it out in silver and red only with no plans I was told of bringing it out in black which is the color I was interested in.

Pros

• its a Nokia with s60 3

Cons

• AT&T GOT HOLD OF IT!!!!!!!!!