- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.75 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.78 x 1.69 x 0.75 inches (96 x 43 x 19 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (138 g) 2.90 oz (82 g)
- 2.90 oz (82 g)
- 96 x 65 pixels
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (704 min) 3.75 hours
- 3.75 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (480 h) 10.0 days (240 hours)
- 10.0 days (240 hours)
- 750 mAh
- 850, 1900 MHz
Positioning - This field shows the positioning systems supported by the device. There are three main types: GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. GPS - This is one of the most widespread global positioning technologies, developed and maintained by the U.S. government. It uses satellites in order to detect your location. Works best in clear weather. A-GPS - A-GPS stands for Assisted GPS and is the industry standard for positioning and navigation. “Assisted” means that it can use local wireless networks, in addition to satellites, for quicker and more precise localization. GLONASS - GLONASS is a global positioning system, developed by the Russian Federation. It’s very similar to GPS, but isn’t so popular in cell phones.
- Computer sync, Infrared
- Vibration, Phone profiles
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Nokia 6590 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.