- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.92 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 5.08 x 1.82 x 0.92 inches (129mm x 46mm x 23mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (137 g) 4.20 oz (119 g)
- 4.20 oz (119 g)
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (741 min) 5.20 hours
- 5.20 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 21 days (501 h) 14.0 days (336 hours)
- 14.0 days (336 hours)
- 1000 mAh
AMPS - Advanced mobile phone standard. Analogue standard used widely in North America.
- 800 MHz
TDMA - Time Division Multiple Access. A multiplexing technology used with satellites and cellular phones, in which multiple channels of data are interleaved (each signal is assigned to a different time interval, and the signals are transmitted by taking turns). . For cellular, TDMA triples the capacity of the original analog method. The GSM cellular system is also based on TDMA, but GSM defines the entire network, not just the air interface.
- 800, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync, Infrared
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Nokia 6360 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.